Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application Running Mountain L@@K :p

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application Running Mountain L@@K :p

Postby Running Mountain » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:05 am

In-game name and level: Running Mountain lvl. 80
Timezone and times usually on: Eastern Standard Time; usually during the afternoon later on into the evening. Since Summer approaches I'll occasionally be online in the morning.
Style: WvW and PvE
PvP Experience: Occasional structured PvP with my ex guild.
Professions played in PvP: Guardian and Thief
PvE Experience: Completed story line for norn thief as a member of the Order of Whispers. Almost done with world completion. Frequent dungeon runner. Favorite Dungeons: CoF and Arah
Professions played in PvE: Guardian and Thief
Crafts and their levels: Armorsmith; 141 and Cooking: 150
Previous Guilds: Protocol Valiant Errant
Reason for leaving previous guild: The guild wasn't very active and were very rude, it felt as though I was being ruled by a dictator rather than a friendly guild.
Why you want to join: I've seen many players in WvW with their ZoS tag and it doesn't take much to understand that you guys are a very active guild. I feel that I have a set of skills I can offer to the guild, and that I can also benefit from my hopeful future guildies.
How long have you been playing the game?: 632 hrs, 15 minutes, over the past 4 months.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes, yes I do.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? I most certainly do.
A little about yourself: I just recently turned 16 (talk about luck :p), and currently attend one of the most prestigious high schools in NYC. I'm currently teaching myself to write code, I also own a couple of websites. I'm an aspiring model and have modeled for numerous clothing brands, I love cats and trap music. I make dubstep beats for fun, and occasionally get over 100k views on youtube. I'm also going to be recording some raps over the summer in hopes of getting signed by G.O.O.D Music. Ever since I've played GW2 I fell in love with it, the fighting style, user friendly interface, graphics, community, and variety of options. I feel that I have a ton to offer to the guild, and that the guild would also have a ton to offer to myself.
Running Mountain

Re: ZoS Application Running Mountain L@@K :p

Postby The Col Sanders » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:04 am

please contact an officer in game.
The Col Sanders

Re: ZoS Application Running Mountain L@@K :p

Postby The Col Sanders » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Invited.
The Col Sanders

Return to Recruitment to ZoS