Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Severein

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Severein

Postby Severein » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:12 pm

In-game name and level: Severein, level 80.
Timezone and times usually on: GMT +3, I'm on almost everyday (mostly evenings, but some days can be morning/noon too).
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): WvW(!), PVE.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I'm a rabbit, didn't spvp much. In WvW I have guardian at W-Rank 27 and Necro W-Rank 36. I spent most of my gaming time in WvW, specializing in siege placement (Guardian has a commander's tag which I use rarely).
Professions played in PvP: In WvW - Guardian and Necro.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Map completion on my guardian, most dungeons, started running more fractals (zos fault! you made it smooth and easy so I enjoyed it).
Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Necro, Ranger (till L67 and deleted), leveling a thief.
Crafts and their levels: Jeweler 400, Weaponsmith 400.
Previous Guilds: HVN on DH, Abys on DH, CV on HoD.
Reason for leaving previous guild: I am still in CV. HVN broke up and I left Abys because of guild drama and.. well, guild leader was a douche.
Why you want to join: I know Ali and I played with you guys through some dungeons. Loved the atmosphere and friendliness.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 2228 hours.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: yup.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Of course.
A little about yourself: I'm an ex-teacher currently own my own small business. I love gaming, reading, traveling, etc etc - whatever you want to know just ask (Can't really describe myself in few lines :p).

~Sev
Severein

Re: ZoS Application - Severein

Postby Nestor Hrin » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Your alias is going to get confusing; we have an officer named Severen (Sev in short).

That aside, PM an officer in-game.
Nestor Hrin

Re: ZoS Application - Severein

Postby Lem » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:24 pm

invited by Godd/me, was in vent with us already !:)
Lemi Winks
Lem
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS