Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Thelnax

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Thelnax

Postby Thelnax » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:18 am

In-game name and level: Thelnax (Elementalist) 80
Timezone and times usually on: PST, usually on from 9:00pm-12am daily, and sometimes in the morning on weekends.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE, and a little WvW.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 0, haven't tried it yet
Professions played in PvP: None
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Unfortunately very little. Mainly working on map completion now, and have run Fractals a couple times.
Professions played in PvE: Elementalist
Crafts and their levels: Jeweler (41), Tailor (25).
Previous Guilds: Highlanders of East Shiverpeaks [HOES]
Reason for leaving previous guild: I joined HOES while I was leveling (at 56 at the time), so I haven't been in it that long. The guild is moving to Darkhaven, and I have decided not to move with them.
Why you want to join: I did a Fractal L2 run with Guardiann Godd yesterday (June 5) and was impressed with his patience and willingness to mentor. I've read up about ZoS and I get a sense of maturity that I don't really see in other guilds.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 98 hours
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes.
A little about yourself: I'm a 26 year old Software Engineer who refuses to stop being a gamer. I've always been a PC gamer, and typically stick to strategy, RPG, and MMO's. I played WoW while in college and ended up leading a BWL guild pre BC-Expansion (strangely, I received the best grades of my college career while doing so). GW2 is my first MMO since then, and you can tell from my time played that I'm still fairly new to the game. I hope this isn't a disqualification, but I understand if it is. When I'm not working or gaming, I like to rock-climb (indoor) with a group of close-knit friends, and am hoping to venture to some outdoor rocks this summer. I'm not sure what else to say about myself, but feel free to ask questions.
Thelnax

Re: ZoS Application - Thelnax

Postby Severen Severen » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:38 am

Please contact an Officer in game.
Severen Severen

Re: ZoS Application - Thelnax

Postby RangerrGodd » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Invited.
RangerrGodd

Return to Recruitment to ZoS