Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Thanos Riftwalker

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Thanos Riftwalker

Postby Thanos Riftwalker » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:00 pm

In-game name and level:
Thanos Riftwalker (Guardian) 80
Fearful Leader (Warrior) 80
Konstance Tina (Mesmer) 17
Timezone and times usually on: EST Varries. Consistantly on at night depending on work schedule. I always make an effort to be there for Friday reset night. 9PM - sometime in the AMs
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): It was PvE but I am changing to WvW now.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit rank lvl 6 at the moment. Haven't dabbed to much into PvP.
Professions played in PvP: Main warrior and Guardian.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 100% Map completion on Fearful Leader, working on Thanos. Done all Orr temples. Done every path of every dungeon except Arah. Fractals lvl 23. I guess it should be noted that Thanos also has a Commander tag.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Guardian, Mesmer
Crafts and their levels: All crafting maxed.
Previous Guilds: Former leader of Awesome Anonymous [Lego]
Reason for leaving previous guild: The group that started the guild which I was a part of have moved on from Guild Wars for the most part and left me behind to handle it all on my own. As a 20 year old college kid with a job, not exactly the easiest of tasks with no officers. I just wanted to step back from the driver seat. Also the guild was very PvE oriented which is no longer my focus as WvW interests me a lot more.
Why you want to join: Besides that ZoS is probably the most established guild in NSP I want to help out more in WvW and I figured the best way to do that is to join a coherent and organized system that is already in place instead of trying to create my own or mimic others.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 852 hours
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes and yes
A little about yourself: My name is Brandon and I am a 20 year old college kid who is into computers, technology and music. I enjoy playing video games in my spare time and only recently switched from console gaming to PC gaming as there are no games that have drawn my fancy on the consoles and GW2 has become my main love. I work part time as well as going to college and I like to work out as well but at the end of the day I enjoy taking a step back relaxing and playing GW2 at night. I'm detail oriented and I set a lot of goals for myself in-game that I would like to see come true. That's mainly it for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Thanos Riftwalker

Re: ZoS Application - Thanos Riftwalker

Postby Nestor Hrin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Please PM an officer in-game.
Nestor Hrin

Re: ZoS Application - Thanos Riftwalker

Postby The Col Sanders » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:48 pm

invited.
The Col Sanders

Return to Recruitment to ZoS