Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application- Will Naught

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application- Will Naught

Postby Will Naught » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:35 pm

In-game name and level: Will Naught (Level 80 Warrior)
Timezone and times usually on: Central Standard -- All too often. Late morning until late evening.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): Currently focused on PvE and WvW. Extremely interested in PvP.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 0. No experience as of yet.
Professions played in PvP: N/A
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 98% Map completion. Familiar with CoF and TA mostly. I have been gearing myself up to start Fractals, which I hope to learn and progress through rapidly. I am also working on Twilight.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Ranger, Mesmer (All 80)
Crafts and their levels: Weaponsmith 386, Armorsmith 230.
Previous Guilds: EternalyLost (EL)
Reason for leaving previous guild: Due to their open door policy, there is... a lot of traffic. Not all of it great, and some of it very loud. While being a very large guild, it is surprisingly inactive as far as successful events. Not here to trash talk, just not a good fit for me.
Why you want to join: I am interested in finding a good group of players that are skilled and respectful of each other's time.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 129 hours over the last 56 days on Will Naught. 523 hours over the past 8 months on GW2.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: I have those things!
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes and yes.
A little about myself: I am a 31 year old Ex-navy gamer (a gamer now... I would have stayed in the Navy if they paid me to game then). Born and raised in the Caribbean, I moved to Arkansas when I was a teenager. I traveled around a lot in the Navy, and ended up back in Northwest Arkansas when I got out, where I am currently a full-time student at the U of A in Fayetteville. I have played many MMORPGs over the years, and I am certainly stuck on GW2. Turn-ons: Playing my character well, helping others achieve things, long walks on the beach, and success. Turn-offs: Complaining and drama queens. I am very excited to be an active follower in a well-run guild.

Thank you very much, in advance, for your time and consideration.
Will Naught
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application- Will Naught

Postby The Col Sanders » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:04 pm

please contact an officer in game.
The Col Sanders

Postby Nestor Hrin » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Invited.
Nestor Hrin

Postby Will Naught » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 am

Before this gets locked... and to those people seeking membership that looked at past recruits (like I did), I was overwhelmed at the promptness and care with which my application was handled. Good luck to you, and see you in the ranks.

DC
Will Naught
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS