Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Titanimite

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Titanimite

Postby titanimite » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:08 am

In-game name and level: Scint Warhammer (Warrior), Level 80 / Syke Mirage (Mesmer), Level 59 [Will be new main] / Titanimite (Elementalist), Level 80 [Account Name]
Timezone and times usually on: PST, Mon - Friday: 6pm - 1am, Sat & Sun: 12pm - 5pm, 8pm - 1am
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE, WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Nada
Professions played in PvP: Ziltch
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Currently working on World Completion and leveling my new main. However, I am a dungeon junky and have spent most of my hours in dungeons when I can find a party.

Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Necro (Deleted)
Crafts and their levels: One of each, Weaponsmith, Taylor, and Cook at level 400. Still working on the others
Previous Guilds: ROFL, Lost
Reason for leaving previous guild: Very few people in ROFL are actually willing to participate while they are a large guild (50 - 60 active typically with 400 members). There are on average 5 people that actually talk on guild chat and it is extremely hard to find parties for anything. I've been with the guild since I purchased the game and things have been the same since. I feel like I am playing solo most of the time which I do not care to do. I did try Lost for awhile but left with some friends of mine who moved on to ROFL and eventually quit for the time being.

Why you want to join: I have ran a few dungeons with some folks from ZoS awhile back while in ROFL and all were very friendly. Recently I decided to return to the game after a brief break and decided to look for a guild and was recommended to ZoS by Guardian Godd

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 428 Hours, 28 minutes
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yep sure do!
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes absolutely
A little about yourself: I am a Software Engineer, gamer, and Computer Engineering student. I typically play FPS games such as Battlefield, Modern Warfare, Crysis etc... However, since Perfect World and Guild Wars 1 I've been getting into MMORPG's and enjoy them far more than the typical games I would play while I do still play these games occasionally. Most of my time is spent either programming or playing games.
titanimite

Re: ZoS Application - Titanimite

Postby Severen Severen » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:30 am

Please contact an Officer in game:)
Severen Severen

Re: ZoS Application - Titanimite

Postby Nestor Hrin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Invited.
Nestor Hrin

Return to Recruitment to ZoS