Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Khal Bloodfang

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Khal Bloodfang

Postby Khal Bloodfang » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 pm

In-game name and level: Khal Bloodfang 80th charr warrior (although I'm playing my human ranger more now Summer Lightfoot as she is 53rd lvl now)
Timezone and times usually on: PST
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE and WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit 0 :-)
Professions played in PvP: None, zero, nada, sorry

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Mainly finished arah personal story at 80th level and Frost and Fire saga. Working on finishing Southsun (need NULL still)
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, ranger, elementalist
Crafts and their levels: Chef/cooking 200, armorsmith 150, weaponsmith 75
Previous Guilds: None (except my own created guild Felix Legion)
Reason for leaving previous guild: difficult to find groups when you are the only person in guild :-)

Why you want to join: I'm embarrassed to say that I actually never heard of ZoS until I ran into ZoS at Hirathi Highlands last week run by Guardian Godd. I had a lot of problems doing the camp quests in that zone and was lucky to find Guardian Godd's group. Color me impressed as the camp quests were all done in record time and all the champs went down fast including the Shaman! As a late comer to achieving 80th in this game (I hit it a couple months ago), I'm having difficulty completing normal quests (let alone trying to get from WP to WP on the map) in all those Risen zones (70+) since it seems hard to find anyone interested in pick up groups in those zones. I guess players got bored and moved on. I'm looking for steady group of players interested in doing bigger zone quests at those levels (i.e., Cathedral, Arah and other contested areas). Plus I'm trying to get my explorer achievement so I can finally craft a legendary item. I've also never been in any of the dungeons in GW2 and would like to try a few as well, but hard to find good random pickup groups. Finally I'm impressed with the history of ZoS. I didn't know there are members in guild who have GW2 toons named in game. Very nice accomplishment.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Since GW2 came out last year (August I think). I pretty play daily basis.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes I have Ventrilo and mic.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes absolutely.

A little about yourself: I've been into MMORPG since Everquest back in the late 1990s. Went out to EQ 2, GW, and World of Warcraft plus all the expansions until Mists of Pandaria. I used to go on 10-20 man raids while in WoW as a mage, but haven't been doing much of that. I'm getting more into just casual gaming and excited to working on smaller group quests. I don't mind larger group quests as well but often those involve major time commitments which I no longer have except on occassions or weekends. I also love World v. World in GW2 (acquired rank 4 now).

I'm also in computer RPG and 1/3rd person shooter games like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls V Oblivion, Diablo III, Dishonored, BioShock, FEAR, Far Cry etc.
Finally I'm a huge sci-fi/fantasy fan. Been a fan of Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica (reboot series), Blade Runner (1980s Harrison Ford version), Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Aliens, Predator etc.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks
Khal Bloodfang
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application - Khal Bloodfang

Postby Nestor Hrin » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Please contant an officer in-game.
Nestor Hrin

Re: ZoS Application - Khal Bloodfang

Postby RangerrGodd » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Invited.
RangerrGodd