Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Solice Sunspear

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Solice Sunspear

Postby Solice Sunspear » Fri May 31, 2013 4:07 am

In-game name and level: Solice Sunspear 80
Timezone and times usually on: EST, M/W/S after 10PM EST. All other days whenever time premits but definately after 7pm.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): Mainly PvE with WvW on the side.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Bambi rank! :D Mostly Guardian though around 7ish months ago.
Professions played in PvP: Guardian, Warrior, Thief. Or whatever the team wants.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Halfway to dungeon master and in progress for Bolt.
Professions played in PvE: Mostly Warrior, some Guardian.
Crafts and their levels: All at 400.
Previous Guilds: Crimson Mercenaries [CM], Shroud Of Vizu [Ægis], Farm Like A Boss [LooT]
Reason for leaving previous guild: In CM, I don't like the direction they are taking. They never seem to have any organization outside of the random spur of the moment Guild Missions which people hardly show up for. Shroud/Farm are brother sister guilds in a sense, we go to Farm on Saturdays for Guild Missions but thats about it and everyone in Shroud is too busy repping other guilds for sPvP or WvW reasons apparently.
Why you want to join: As a veteran Guild Wars player I remember hearing about the stories of ZoS and even reading the lore your guild was apart of on the wiki way back before the Charr had attacked Kryta. I was also in your alliance in CM near the end of the original Guild Wars and had fun playing with some of the members in UW/FoW/DoA. I see your members everywhere when I'm doing dragon events and such and think to myself how it would be nice to be in a guild that has had such a long running (looking at your Frosty!) and knowing that it isn't going to go down anytime soon. My friend Hades Z actually mentioned that you guys are pretty active and I have learned from my years of gaming that if you don't have an active guild/group behind you the game gets really dry, really fast.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 508 hours 13 minutes.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes I do!
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes I do.
A little about yourself: Like stated earlier, was in your alliance in GW1 and have played many many hours of both games. I only have 508 for I took a small break for school and other things. I have roughly 5000 hours logged on GW1 in only 55 months so I can be a dedicated player if time allows it. As of right now my main focus is Bolt (that thing is super amazing >.<) and have been playing nearly every day for hours at a time. I'm going to school to be a Kindergarten teacher and love to game on the side, GW2 being the main focus but have other games I do enjoy playing like League of Legends or Battlefield 3.
Solice Sunspear

Re: ZoS Application - Solice Sunspear

Postby The Col Sanders » Fri May 31, 2013 4:14 am

invited
The Col Sanders

Return to Recruitment to ZoS