Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZOS Aplication - Sang Thai

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZOS Aplication - Sang Thai

Postby Sang Thai » Thu May 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi All,
I go by the main character name, Sang Thai
at the moment i am at level 52 and have had the game from the beginning due to tech problems with Anet account I have had little play and will be correcting this ASAP.
my time zone is GMT and I play after work about 6pm onwards holiday periods and weekends at the moment I play WvW and PvE I have no dungeon experience at the moment no crafts and no other guild history I just changed worlds to begin meeting up with fellow guild officers/friends Lemming DKK, Oscar and Ritualist Lordy/Sora and a few others from GW1
I was asked to put in an application to join your guild when enquiring about it to a friend (Ritualist Lordy/Sora) and as it is a vastly experienced one who has a loyal following with good helpful players which I am looking for in a guild with good clear rules laid out, I would like a opportunity to join you in battle some day if possible, ;o)
I currently work at a university in the UK and spend a fair amount of time at the archery club close to my home and enjoy the odd travel experience also I take part in the sports of beer drinking and having a laugh with the mates.
all the best

Sang.
Sang Thai

Re: ZOS Aplication - Sang Thai

Postby Severen Severen » Thu May 30, 2013 11:38 pm

could you please fill out one of the application forms and post?

it looks like this:
If you wish to join the ZoS in GW2, please register on our forums under your "main" character name, as it appears in game, and post a thread with the following info:

Subject: ZoS Application - *NAME*

In-game name and level:
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.):
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):
Professions played in PvP:
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):
Professions played in PvE:
Crafts and their levels:
Previous Guilds:
Reason for leaving previous guild:
Why you want to join:
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours):
Do you have vent and a working mic?:
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?
A little about yourself:

You may be required to come on vent before being invited just to have an informal chat with you about various guild customs and just to get ot know you a little better.
Severen Severen

Return to Recruitment to ZoS