Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Hades Z

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Hades Z

Postby Hades Z » Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm

In-game name and level: Hades Z lvl 80
Timezone and times usually on: US central time, typically online weekdays 10am-2am, and weekends generally all day, especially late evenings
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): prefer high end PvE, but also have been really getting into tpvp.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): none atm for gw2, gw1 I was r12 kurz and r8 guardian
Professions played in PvP: necro, mezzy, derv
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): legend of the mists gw1 title, close to dungeon master in gw2, 4k achievement points
Professions played in PvE: necro is primary
Crafts and their levels: chef, tailor, weaponsmith maxed
Previous Guilds: CM, Lost, AEgis
Reason for leaving previous guild: AEgis has been my home for some time, I love how they are only exp players and excel at high end pve. however right now lots of them are not repping and swapped servers for a more pvp oriented server. which irritates me. why not keep your pvp skills here on Northern Shiverpeaks?
Why you want to join: whoops, already kind of explained this above.. im looking for a guild that watches members representation. and I was also in CM which was an ally of ZoS in GW1. I am a very loyal person/player, and admire that ZoS is been around for so long and has had such an impact on the game including the gw1 live team.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 734 hours over 9 months
Do you have vent and a working mic?: yup
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? yup
A little about yourself: I am from a FPS'er background. I was a member of Team Resurrection for Unreal Tournament 2004 and start of UT3. I am very proud of my accomplishments in the pro circuit of this game. we maintained rank 3 and ^ within the entire united states on TWL ladders and won many sponsored LAN tournament events across the states. I am a loyal team player and hate leaving guilds and players who jump guilds. ima PvPer at heart and I am very competitive even though most of my time in GW1 and 2 is spent in PvE, I love the lore and story aspects of the world of Tyria. I would like to say that I do enjoy vent and being a part of the social aspect of a guild, however I dislike guilds that force me to hop on vent for say... a CoF run... I am a people person however most of my time spent on Voice chat clients is with RL and in game friends ive known for years. Will I want to get to know ZoS leadership and members on a friendship/personal level? yes, will I want to be on Ventrilo 95% of the time im online in gw2, no. I am saying this not to dissuade you from recruiting me but to possibly save both of us some time if this will be an issue with membership. I believe I would be a great asset to have within your ranks and I hope to hear from you soon.
Hades Z

Re: ZoS Application - Hades Z

Postby The Col Sanders » Mon May 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Please contact on officer in game if you already haven't
The Col Sanders

Re: ZoS Application - Hades Z

Postby Nestor Hrin » Mon May 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Invited.
Nestor Hrin

Return to Recruitment to ZoS