Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application :: Cydrael Kain

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application :: Cydrael Kain

Postby Cydrael Kain » Sun May 26, 2013 4:02 pm

In-game name and level: Cydrael Kain
Timezone and times usually on: EST Early am and ~4pm - 9pm+ and sparodically throughout the week.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE, WvW, some PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Level 7 Rabbit meh
Professions played in PvP: Ranger & Thief
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Done most story-modes, some explorable, some fractals, never done anything in Orr yet - was saving it as a free expansion and am ready to 'unlock' it ;p
Professions played in PvE: 80 Ranger [Toughness Suppport/Healing], 80 Thief [Dual pistol/dagger], 30s Necro [Healing + Support], 30's Guardian [Healing + Support]
Crafts and their levels: Ranger has 372 Cooking, 275 Huntsman / Thief 389 Leatherworker, 350 Weaponsmith etc
Previous Guilds: Nothing big/subtantial, nothing recent. Have one other guild that my wife and I are in (that we created) exclusively when we play together ~ could consider asking her to come to ZoS =)
Reason for leaving previous guild: Disbanded, no one on.
Why you want to join: To be part of the community instead of a bystander - to experience the evolving content with friends.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 429 hours over past 9 months
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes. Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes and yes.
A little about yourself: Veteran gamer with a love for online gaming. Been playing MMO's since UO, got my footing in EQ and reached my raiding/hardcore apex during vanilla WoW. Now I play casually, enjoying each moment even more than before. My wife joined in on the online journeys through virtual space back during the early days of iRO (Ragnarok Online) and continued on to City of Heroes (prior to our WoW raiding days). During our hardcore days our guild was in some of the top international positions for world firsts etc (http://www.vismaior.org) We love RP'ing and really immersing ourselves in the experience ~ connecting with people from all over the world in our living room. Beyond gaming, I love music and host a radio show a couple times a week.
Cydrael Kain

Re: ZoS Application :: Cydrael Kain

Postby RangerrGodd » Sun May 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Contact an officer in game.
RangerrGodd

Re: ZoS Application :: Cydrael Kain

Postby RangerrGodd » Sun May 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Invited
RangerrGodd

Return to Recruitment to ZoS