Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application

Postby Goondaba » Fri May 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Hey guys I am new to GW2 and would like to join your guild. Severen Pendragon recommended that I apply as we had played quite a bit in the original GW together.

In-game name and level: Goondaba Ulfgar Level 80
Account name is thenachobro.5401
Timezone and times usually on:Hawaii but moving to Pacific Standard in 45 days
Style: I usually PVE but am open to learning more about the other style of PVP and WvW.
PvP Experience: I played a bit of PvP in GW1 but none of the competitive styles
Professions played in PvP: I prefer the warrior but have done elementalist and mesmer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I completed GW1 in its entirety many times over. I enjoy looking throughout the map and had all characters in GW1 all the way through the game. I played Diablo 2 many many moons ago and had every character through the game.
Professions played in PvE: Goondaba is a human warrior but I have a Charr Ranger, Norn Guardian and Necro in the shoot.
Crafts and their levels: I have level 300+ in gemology and will be working on the others as needed for daily's and monthly's
Previous Guilds: WAs with Prestige Worldwide
Reason for leaving previous guild: Not an active or interactive guild
Why you want to join: Looking for mature, patient, and an interactive guild that does more than just one thing.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 273 hours
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes
A little about yourself: I am a family man that is balancing out career, children, wife and private (aka game) time. I have been in the same job for over 20 years and I am still going to college so life is quite hectic. I only play GW2 due to the fact that is the only game I have time for. I played GW1 for 7 years and am dedicated to missions and love teamwork.

Appreciate your consideration.

Thenachobro
Goondaba

Re: ZoS Application

Postby Jay » Sat May 04, 2013 12:34 am

Contact an officer ingame
Jay
Arch Officer

Re: ZoS Application

Postby Severen Severen » Sat May 04, 2013 6:11 am

invited.
Severen Severen