Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZOS Application - Anthonz

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZOS Application - Anthonz

Postby Anthonz » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:40 am

In-game name and level: Anthonz, 80
Timezone and times usually on: EST, typically weeknights, 7PM-1AM
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): None (I'm looking for some guidance before jumping in)
Professions played in PvP: None
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 48% world completion, I like exploring a lot, so I've done a lot of Jumping puzzles. I've also run Citadel of Flame, Twilight Arbor, Caudecus' Manor and Sorrower's Embrace.
Professions played in PvE: Thief
Crafts and their levels: Chef (191), Jeweler (128)
Previous Guilds: Lost Order of the Ancients [DUST], Cybermen [TIME]
Reason for leaving previous guild: My friends got me to play the game with them and I've enjoyed it immensely. We started out in our own guild, [DUST], but were looking for something bigger to start taking advantage of guild missions. I then followed them to [TIME], but we were looking for a more active and organized community.
Why you want to join: My friends have recently joined ZoS, and I'd like to participate in special guild events or missions with them. I'd also like to run more story dungeons, and really get more immersed into the game's community with a good, friendly group of people.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 150 hours over the past 54 days
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes, yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? I have, and I do.
A little about yourself: I work in a graphic design studio, designing websites, book covers, and other fun things. One of the reasons I like GW2 so much, is that it is really a beautifully designed game. It is my first (and only) MMO. Outside of the game, I like to run on the local trails- usually 6+ miles at a time.
Anthonz
ZoS Member

Re: ZOS Application - Anthonz

Postby Ammorth » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:43 am

invited.
Ammorth

Return to Recruitment to ZoS