Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - BigDiss

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - BigDiss

Postby Dissolution » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Hey guys I am new to GW2 and I am very interested in joining. My good friend Glamdring told me to join and I am excited to play with the guild!

In-game name and level: BigDiss level 18 Account name is Dissolution.1329
Timezone and times usually on:Eastern Standard
Style: I will be doing an abundance of PvE with my friend Glam but I am up for anything that the guild is doing.
PvP Experience: I played vanilla wow for years and came fairly close to becoming GM.... Unfortunately I decided to direct my attention to PvE instead.
Professions played in PvP: I mainly played a Mage in WoW.... and I also had a Rogue that I eventually did arena with.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Back in Vanilla WoW I was in a guild called Inertia. We cleared Naxx BEFORE it became easy mode. We also cleared AQ 40 man as well. Both clears were server firsts on Deathwing. I raided the most during the 40 man days of WoW. I also did extensive PvE in FFXI as well... Still one of the hardest MMO's ever created. I did SKY and SEA and many of the end game bosses.
Professions played in PvE: I am currently playing an Engineer and having a blast while doing so :D
Crafts and their levels: I have no crafting currently in GW 2 as I am just starting out. I decided to go with weapon smith and gemology.
Previous Guilds:None in GW 2
Reason for leaving previous guild:N/A
Why you want to join: I have a good friend in your guild and I would love to have a guild to do in game activities / events with.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Roughly 20 hours give or take.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes
A little about yourself: I am an avid gamer with a hardcore mentality; however, I was recently married so I cannot play in the way I used to. I still game quite often as I am in school. This affords me some extra time in between school projects to get as much gaming in as possible. I am a really funny guy and I joke around a lot. I love being on Vent and chatting so that would be a welcome addition to my GW 2 experience.

Thank you for your time.

Dissolution.
Dissolution

Re: ZoS Application - BigDiss

Postby Jay » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Contact an officer ingame.
Jay
Arch Officer

Re: ZoS Application - BigDiss

Postby Jay » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Invited (sinks in WvW hooks)
Jay