Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Joshm102's Application

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Joshm102's Application

Postby Joshm102 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 am

In-game name and level: Faldour Scarface lvl51 Guardian
Timezone and times usually on: Australian Eastern Standard Time, 9AM - 12PM unless i have something to do ill be on for a minimum.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): I'm much more of a PvE player but i want to get into PVP and WvW just been looking for a good and well built clan.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Haven't played PvP
Professions played in PvP: Havent played PvP
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I have a level 51 Guardian at the moment and he is my main character PvE Character
Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Elementalist, Ranger and Warrior
Crafts and their levels: I did have a level 31 Elementalist with quite high crafting levels in Armor smith, Weapon smith and Cooking but then transferred all of his gear over to a new character.
Previous Guilds: BananaStrikeForce(BSF), NorthLegionTalons(LEGO)
Reason for leaving previous guild: Not on much anymore, difference in time zones and very small.
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a good guild to enhance my PvP gameplay and my.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): I have been playing non stop over the holidays and i have played nearlly 60hours in the last 5days on my Guardian and around 40hours on my elementalist..
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes i do have ventrilo and a working mic.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes i have and i agree with the rules.
A little about yourself: I love gaming my favourite game types are MMORPG's and FPS i'm a serious and casual gamer it really depends on the kind of game and the players im playing with.
Joshm102

Re: Joshm102's Application

Postby Severen Severen » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:52 am

Please contact an officer in Game for a brief interview:)

Sorry, you do not meet our age rec of 16.
Severen Severen

Return to Recruitment to ZoS