Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Akhanna

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Akhanna

Postby Akhanna » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

In-game name and level: Akhanna, Level 80
Timezone and times usually on: EST, typically on weekdays after 7
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE+WuvWuv
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 2 I think? I don’t play a lot of sPVP.
Professions played in PvP: Mesmer, Ele
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I’m experienced with most frequently-tread dungeon paths, many jumping puzzles, and am no stranger to fractals (although I’m still in the low levels :( )
Professions played in PvE: Mesmer, Ele, some Guardian
Crafts and their levels: Lowish level Cooking and Jewelcrafting on my main.
Previous Guilds: Lost Order of the Ancients [DUST], The Cybermen [TIME]
Reason for leaving previous guild:

Lost Order of the Ancients [DUST] – [DUST] was a small guild composed mostly of RL friends. Eventually, some members moved on from the game and we were left with only a few actives.

The Cybermen [TIME] – I joined [TIME] because our small guild was looking to absorb into a larger guild on Dragonbrand that had a large number of active members and access to guild missions. Unfortunately, most of the members of the guild appeared to be there solely for the in-game benefits and not for the community, so it became difficult for us to really connect with any of our guildmates.

Why you want to join: After my previous guildmate, Myoho Muramasa, highly recommended [ZoS] it sounded like you guys would be a good fit. I like that [ZoS] has a high level of organization, dedicates time to every aspect of the game, and has a close-knit community. I ran dungeons and fractals with some members in the Vent last night and everyone was incredibly helpful and friendly!

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): ~470 hrs in the last 7 months
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and yes :D
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes.
A little about yourself: I’m a 22 year old female currently working in neuroscience research. My MMO experience outside of GW2 comes mostly from WoW, but I’ve been an avid console/pc gamer in many other genres over the years. I’ll be entering medical school in the fall, so I’m looking to squeeze as much fun in as I can in the coming months before the stranglehold of study closes in :).
Akhanna
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application - Akhanna

Postby Severen Severen » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Please contact an officer in game and we will do a brief interview. Myoho Muramasa has been a great addition to ZoS.
Severen Severen

Re: ZoS Application - Akhanna

Postby Tyria » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

/guildinvite @ Akhanna. Welcome to Zealots of Shiverpeak! :)
Avatar commissioned from http://lizliu.com/
Tyria
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS