Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Johnny/Alchie Jacobs

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Johnny/Alchie Jacobs

Postby Alchie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

In game I have 4 level 80s: Johnny Jacobs (80 Guardian) - Fractals / PvE
Alchie Jacobs (80 Elementalist) - WvW and PvE
Fly Air Parole (80 Mesmer) - WvW and PvE
Clawdius Hurricane (80 Ranger) - Rarely makes an appearance.

Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time. Times that I'm online are a lot. All day some days. My schedule is pretty flexible to accommodate any guild events.

Style: A favoring interest in WvW but have knowledge in all dungeons as well.

PvP experience: Not much in sPvP. A fair amount in WvW. Best accomplishment I guess would be soloing a supply camp to build my golem, busting into a tower and then soloing that on my mesmer.

Professions played in PvP: Elementalist and Mesmer.

PvE experience: Have done every dungeon and do Fractals 20+ regularly on my Guardian.

Professions played in PvE: My Guardian is my fractal character. Everything else I am willing to compromise depending on what the group needs.

Crafts and their levels: Armor and weapon: 400 each. Jewel: 387. The rest are scattered.

Previous Guilds: On Parole [OP]

Reason for leaving previous guild: My co-leader had left the game. After a few months of leading solo I decided it wasn't for me. Our first officer was willing to step up and I stepped down to move on with my gaming experience. No hard feelings between either party.

Why I want to join: ZoS seems to hold a lot of values that I do. Quality members over quantity. I'm sure ZoS is a sizeable guild but I never see them recruit on map chat. That has been noticed. I see respectable commanders in WvW that I enjoy following and would be happy to be more involved in their efforts.

How long have I been playing the game (hours): Well, this is going to be embarrassing...1630.

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes.

Have I read and do I agree with your rules?: I have and I do.

A little about myself: Well, I work contract work. So I sometimes work months at a time and sometimes have months off at a time. On my time off I am online a lot. When I'm working I'm on evenings during the week sometimes, but weekends are always a green light for gaming.

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to meeting all of you.
Alchie

Re: ZoS Application - Johnny/Alchie Jacobs

Postby Severen Severen » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Please contact an officer in game and we will get you on our vent for a brief interview.
Severen Severen

Re: ZoS Application - Johnny/Alchie Jacobs

Postby Smitry » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Alchie wrote:Best accomplishment I guess would be soloing a supply camp to build my golem, busting into a tower and then soloing that on my mesmer.

Invited.
Smitry

Return to Recruitment to ZoS