Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Applicant - Sola

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Applicant - Sola

Postby Sola » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 am

Subject: ZoS Application - Sola

In-game name and level: Krakk Sola, 78 right now.
Timezone and times usually on: CST, early afternoon and evenings.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE. Love storyline. Getting into dungeons. Also love grinding for whatever reason.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Minimal, some WvW and whatever was going on in BWEs.
Professions played in PvP: Engineer.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Nearly all Bosses, AC and CM dungeons so far. Lots of jumping puzzles :) Around half world completion, growing every day.
Professions played in PvE: Engineer, Mesmer, Necro, Guardian in BWEs soon Warrior.
Crafts and their levels: Hunstman, 380 but going to 400 tonight (not going to edit).
Previous Guilds: I think I was in ZoS in GW1, actually. Haven't done much guildwork in GW2 but was in FDC in GW1 and a few record-setting FoW speedrun guilds. MAGI.
Reason for leaving previous guild: Still in MAGI!
Why you want to join: I want to get more seriously into GW2 after having avoided it for reasons both in and out of my will since beta. ZoS seems like a really great place for that, especially PvE.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Only 85 hours over 6 months...college started.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yep.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes!
A little about yourself: I was a hardcore GW1 player and was a little disappointed with GW2 during release so didn't get really into it until now. I'm having a great time making up for lost progress and I want to be in ZoS for that.
Sola

Re: ZoS Applicant - Sola

Postby geist Null » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:11 am

contact an officer ingame
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Re: ZoS Applicant - Sola

Postby seabass » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:25 am

invited
seabass
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS