Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS App - Hederp

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS App - Hederp

Postby Hederp » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 am

In-game name and level: Hederp, 80

Timezone and times usually on: Eastern Standard Time [-5 UTC] I work full time, usually on late night 11pm - 6am. Days off could be on all day :P

Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): ALL. I like killing stuff.

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I have yet to pvp in guild wars 2. Every time i go into the arena it's empty! Have done a little bit of WvW running around solo.
Professions played in PvP: Warrior

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 5-6 Exotics though Dungeons (mostly AC and TA). I have completed every dungeon almost every path up to CoF. I wanted to wait for good parties and good help to learn these advanced instances.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior

Crafts and their levels: Armorsmith 225 / N/A Haven't worked a second craft. Prob should of worked on that.

Previous Guilds: Defenders of the Night
Reason for leaving previous guild: They were on another server / They were very rude. I was told the guild was active and friendly and willing to help. People would be grouping up all the time. And every time i'd ask. People would ignore me. Not all were bad, I just figured i could find a better experience elsewhere.

Why you want to join: I'm a new player, Just looking for a good guild. I really enjoy running instances. And I'm even more excited for the WvW groups. I want to play the game how it should be played.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 130 hours in 31 days.

Do you have vent and a working mic?: I'm in your vent as i type this. (Deepshadows)

Have you read and do you agree with our rules
? I have read them, and i do agree.

A little about yourself: I am a long time MMO player. I have played tons of mmo's. From p2p like wow and rift, to f2p like Ragnarok to cabal. I have alot of experience when it comes to MMO's. I am new. Have had this game about a month now. Been 80 for a week. I think thats not bad? haha. I play alot. I really enjoy the game. I'm socal. I have vent and usually always on if im gaming.
Hederp

Re: ZoS App - Hederp

Postby Tyria » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:05 am

Invited.
Avatar commissioned from http://lizliu.com/
Tyria
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS