Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application- Venthayne

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application- Venthayne

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 pm

In-game name and level: 80 Venthayne

Timezone and times usually on: Eastern, and usually afternoons and nights.

Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): WvW and PvE mostly, occasional pvp

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit rank,

Professions played in PvP: Warrior

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Done most explorer dungeons, all the world boss events

Professions played in PvE: Warrior

Crafts and their levels:400 armorsmith and 100 weaponsmith

Previous Guilds: The Brotherhood
Reason for leaving previous guild: My computer pretty much exploded and I had to get a whole bunch of new parts, and it ended up taking 2-3 months to get the right ones and the money for them, then after that I had a bunch of RL complications so I hadn't logged into Guild Wars 2 in a very, very, very long time.

Why you want to join: I would like to join to find a new home for my character, plus I would like to meet some more people to play with for pvp, wvw, and dungeons. Also my friend Verack recently joined and he's liked the guild so far so I thought I'd give it a shot.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 391

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? I have read your rules and I do agree.

A little about yourself: Well currently I'm going to college and working part time at a library and I pretty much love video games and play just about every single freaking game out there. I always, always, always try to be the best at whatever game I'm playing and my big goal in GW 2 so far is getting my hands on Twilight. I never know what to put down for these questions so if there's anything you guys wanna know, feel free to ask. I also like long walks on the beach, and believe phil collins is the root of all evil (maybe).

Re: ZoS Application- Venthayne

Postby Venthayne » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:32 pm

blah, thought I was logged in and couldn't figure out why it was giving me an error, sorry about it saying guest.
Venthayne
ZoS Member

Postby geist Null » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:12 pm

contact an officer ingame.
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Invited.
Jay
Arch Officer