Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Squishy Fire

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Squishy Fire

Postby Squishy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 am

In-game name and level:Squishy Fire lvl 80
Timezone and times usually on: eastern and varies on work schedule. weekends off 3-4p until late :)
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PVE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):
Professions played in PvP:
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): almost world completion at 80%
Professions played in PvE: Ele, Necro, working on Guardian
Crafts and their levels: 75 - cook
Previous Guilds: Loot and lost
Reason for leaving previous guild: did not fit in very well
Why you want to join: I was reading your forums and enjoy the fact you guys do stuff every day off the week and thats what im looking for. planned events and things going on to do instead of me by myself running around with no one to talk to. lol plus i know cat, kaspar, and my fiance josh ign monkeybooger is also in the guild
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): since beta :) not sure on hours :s
Do you have vent and a working mic?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? yes
A little about yourself: My name is Nikki and my favorite char is the ele. i love casting. rit was my fav in gw1. I play when i can when my work schedule allows it. i work 12 hour shifts from 730a-730p mon tues, - fri, sat, sun, mon, tues. i work a 5 days on 5 days off 2 days on 2 days off schedule..... sometimes i pull doubles and work thirds as well. i get online about an hour after i get home and game till round 11. week days i go to bed between 10-11p. i hope you guys consider my app. Happy hunting all!!
Squishy

Re: Squishy Fire

Postby Jay » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 am

invited
Jay
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS