Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Zos Application - íop

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Zos Application - íop

Postby LostHallow » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:05 am

In-game name and level:
íop-Guardian Lvl 80
seér-Elementalist lvl 80
Domïnatrïx- Mesmer lvl 15

Timezone and times usually on: PST GMT -8
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE,WvW, Farming, Dungeons

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 1
Professions played in PvP: Guardian

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Tyria map completion and story finish on one character. Currently farming for my legendary.

Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Mesmer, Elementalist

Crafts and their levels: Master Crafter

Previous Guilds: Loot, A bunch of SC guilds in GW1

Reason for leaving previous guild: I was told to talk to the guild leader which led to her telling me my opinion doesn't matter and she doesn't want to hear it.

Why you want to join: I have two good friends in the guild, and have played in WvW under Pointe. I had a great time and really enjoy playing with everyone and meeting new people.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours):483 Hours, Mostly spent grinding my legendary.

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes.

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes.

A little about yourself: I am a highschool senior, about to attend a 4 year uni. I live in Los Angeles and speak english and spanish. MY friends in the guild are Synthetic catalyst, and Monkey Booger. I played GW1 from Release to the release of GW2. I enjoy learning quick ways in doing dungeons, and also would like to learn some new guardian builds.

You may be required to come on vent before being invited just to have an informal chat with you about various guild customs and just to get ot know you a little better.
- IF i need to be requested on vent, It could only be when my brother is at work. That is the only time i get to use a mic.
LostHallow

Re: Zos Application - íop

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 am

Invited prior of app by Sev.

locking thread.
Alexzanedrea Jade
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS