Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Shadiyah

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Shadiyah

Postby Shadiyah » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Hello there everyone!

In-game name and level: Shadiyah, 80 (ranger, primary) (alts - working on one of each profession, level varies)
Timezone and times usually on: Eastern (US) - generally weekends (afternoon/evenings), but occasionally after 6:00 PM EST/EDT on a worknight.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): n/a
Professions played in PvP: n/a
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 96% map completion, 2838 achievement points (working towards 100% for explorer and jumping puzzle achievements), currently no dungeons (looking to change that)
Professions played in PvE: Ranger primary, working on an alt for each profession
Crafts and their levels: Primary - Jeweler (400), Leatherworking (400). Have Cooking (400) on an alt, and am slowly working on other crafts via alts.
Previous Guilds: n/a
Reason for leaving previous guild: n/a
Why you want to join: I'm tired of playing solo, and my RL friends tend to play at completely different times than I do. I'd like to join up with a stable guild that has a good reputation and pitch in where I can.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 340+ hours (all characters), 236+ hours (primary)
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes.
A little about yourself: Juan Valdez names his kids after me. ;) My interests are varied, although how chatty I am depends greatly on how many brain cells have been left active after a day at work.
Shadiyah

Re: ZoS Application - Shadiyah

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:30 am

Contact an officer ingame.
Jay
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS