Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

80 Guardian Application - Wölfrik

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

80 Guardian Application - Wölfrik

Postby Wölfrik » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 pm

In-game name and level: Wölfrik - 80 Guardian

Timezone and times usually on: EST. I'm on and off throughout the day, just depends on school load. Evening usually.

Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): I like a bit of everything to be honest. haven't tried much of the PvE yet but I intend to.

PvP Experience: (rank, accomplishments, etc.): No PvP experience other than WvW at the moment

Professions played in PvP: Guardian all day every day

PvE Experience: (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Nothing notable at the moment

Professions played in PvE: Guardian

Crafts and their levels: I just picked up Armorsmith and Weaponsmith. Not entirely settled on them though.

Previous Guilds: One-Eight-Seven (OES)

Reason for leaving previous guild: I joined them around launch just to be in a guild. Now that I'm back from my hiatus I want to really get into all aspects of the game so I decided to leave and look for a guild that could facilitate that.

Why you want to join: After talking with Smitry and joining with you guys for some WvW I feel like I would really enjoy my time on GW2 with your guild. You do a little bit of everything and Smitry was talking about expanding the player base for WvW potentially and I'd very much enjoy that.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 92 Hours

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and Yes

Have you read and do you agree with our rule:? Yes and absolutely

A little about yourself:My name is Brandon. I'm a gamer and I love MMO's. I played WoW for nearly 8 years before getting bored. When GW2 launched I tried it out to see if it would be a good replacement and it certainly is. After taking a few months off, due to school, I'm back and looking to get myself involved with the game in every aspect. I play the game to enjoy it and, while there are moments where a mature and serious attitude is needed, I believe that fun comes first.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Wölfrik
Wölfrik

Re: 80 Guardian Application - Wölfrik

Postby hugillater » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Contact an officer in game
hugillater
ZoS Member

Re: 80 Guardian Application - Wölfrik

Postby hugillater » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Invited
hugillater
ZoS Member