Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Introduction/Application

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Introduction/Application

Postby Branddo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 am

In-game name and level: Branddo - Asura, Elementalist, 80; Barandouin - Sylvari, Necromancer, 80; Ermahgerd Im A Nern - Norn, Warrior, 80; The Flying Brando - Human, Mesmer, 41; Brandon Dark Paw - Charr, Guardian, 35
Timezone and times usually on: Central (UTC -6). I am usually on at night. I am not a morning person.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): Mostly PvP, though a little WvW can be a lot of fun. I am not into sPvP at all.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): na
Professions played in PvP: na
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Campaign completion, 100% map completion, all dungeons
Professions played in PvE: elementalist, necromancer, warrior, guardian, mesmer
Crafts and their levels: level 400 in all crafting professions
Previous Guilds: Brotherhood of the Shadows [bots]
Reason for leaving previous guild: I have been a member of [bots] for 2 years and 11 months. I am not leaving, simply requesting dual membership.
Why you want to join: I have become friends/acquaintances with several members of ZoS and I would like to expand the group of people I am able to game with for dungeons, etc.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): GW1: 7+ years; GW2: 771 hours, 21 minutes since 3 day pre-release.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes
A little about yourself: I am a 26 year old male living in the suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri. I am a casual gamer with a Guild Wars obsession. I am a full time student and will graduate with my RN in May of this year. I'm easy going and easy to get along with. I'm not an elitist by any means, but I do enjoy learning how to do new things in the game. [bots] is my home, but I am looking to forge new friendships and new gaming companions. Some of [ZoS] already knows me and has played with me. If there's anything else you'd like to know, get back to me. I have the vent info, as I have played with you before, so if you want to chat with me, just let me know. Thanks. - B.
Branddo

Re: Introduction/Application

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 am

EWWW it's Brandon. REJECTED

jk. <3<3<3's
Alexzanedrea Jade
ZoS Member

Re: Introduction/Application

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:40 am

Bribed me with monies.

auto accepted. locking thread.
Alexzanedrea Jade