Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Gediminas

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Gediminas

Postby Gediminas » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:37 pm

In-game name and level: Gediminas - 80.
Timezone and times usually on: EST - 6pm-2am.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Newbie.
Professions played in PvP: None.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Ramping up.
Professions played in PvE:
Crafts and their levels: Armoursmith (370/400) and Jeweler (341/400).
Previous Guilds: The Dauntless.
Reason for leaving previous guild: Guild fell apart after transfers to other server.
Why you want to join: Heard positive things about fellowship from Memory of Thanatos.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Since day one - 20 hours a week.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Indeed.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? yes.
A little about yourself:

Greetings, folks - I'm a veteran of the MMO experience having been through such early titles as UO, vanilla EQ and World of Warcraft. Also enjoyed Age of Conan and The Lost World more recently, but am absolutely smitten with GW2 and all that is has to offer.

I'm based in Toronto and am a managerial professional for one of the country's largest communication companies. My background is Russian and Lithuanian - I'm a stickler for literary and cinematic stimulation, and enjoy well-written series such as Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, and The Walking Dead.

Looking for a like-minded group of progressive PvE players who will make this experience a memorable one. I'm quite sociable and proactive with my gaming ambitions and truly enjoy the social aspect of getting to know individuals who can amplify the experience with their shared values and ambitions. I'm looking to contribute where possible with in-game involvement and role-playing elements of camaraderie - this includes spelunking the deepest dungeons and exploring the most fantastical environments possible. I'm also open to PvP and WvW if it'll help the guild kick ass and chew bubblegum with impunity.

Hopeful to join the cause and become a member - thanks for the consideration.
Gediminas

Re: ZoS Application - Gediminas

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Nice app. Contact an officer ingame.
Jay
Arch Officer

Re: ZoS Application - Gediminas

Postby Jay » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Invited.
Jay
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS