Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Aiato

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Aiato

Postby aiato » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:34 pm

In-game name and level: Aiato (level 80 Thief)

Timezone and times usually on: GMT + 0/1.

Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvP, PvE and WvW.

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): At the moment im rank 9, haven't been playing PvP that much lately.

Professions played in PvP: Mainly thief ( my favorite profession! ).

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I'm trying to get 100% map completion... and i've done some fractals and dungeons.

Professions played in PvE: Thief, Mesmer and Warrior.

Crafts and their levels: 400 cooking

Previous Guilds: Aeonian Council [AC]

Reason for leaving previous guild: Well, first... many people werent representing. Second, i believe some of them went to other guild. And third, lack of participation from the members.

Why you want to join: I've done some dungeons/missions with [ZoS] members in guild wars 1, mainly because my brother (also know as Brother Lo Wang / Brother Aeolus ) is a [ZoS] member. In Guild Wars 2 i've played a little with some of you in WvW (was in a party with Kenny,Frosty and my brother, in beta i believe). Most probably the ones that i played with wont remember me, wich is kinda natural, but i do... mostly because i respect [ZoS] and its members!

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Arround 200 hours.

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes.

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes.

A little about yourself:
I've entered university last year to study informatic and computer engineering and i've been kinda busy. However, there is always time to play!
Anyway, i started to play Guild Wars in 2005 and i've been waiting for GW2 ever since it was announced. So when i finally could play Guild Wars 2 i was overjoyed!
I also play some other game like: Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Warsow.
On my free times (when i'm not playing/studying) i also like to play basket..., and watching anime :)!

Well, i believe thats it but if anyone has a question just ask :).
aiato

Re: ZoS Application - Aiato

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Contact an officer ingame
Jay
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS