Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZOS Application: Eno Trohs

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZOS Application: Eno Trohs

Postby Eno Trohs » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:23 pm

In-game name and level: Eno Trohs - 80 Ranger
Timezone and times usually on: EST - Everyday Mon - Fri between 8-5 and some weekends.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE, WvW mainly
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit (PvP is not my favorite, I do prefer WvW)
Professions played in PvP: Ranger
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): World Completion on 2 characters; Have run all paths of every dungeon at least once and have hosted dungeon crawls in the past; Many achievements complete or near completion.
Professions played in PvE: 80 Ranger, 80 Guardian, 80 Elementalist
Crafts and their levels: 400 Level in the following: Chef, Huntsman, Leatherworker, Jeweler, Armorsmith and Tailor. Working on Artificer right now, goal is to have 400 in all crafting professions.
Previous Guilds: Phantasmal Chaos
Reason for leaving previous guild: Lack of activity or participation from members.
Why you want to join: I ran a fractual with Helena last night and it was clear the group knew what they were doing but still had a good time in the process without getting upset over things that are just a natural part of the game, like dying.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Main: 464 hours 17 minutes over the past 3 months
All characters: 960 hours 31 minutes over the past 3 months.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes. Although I must say its funny that you have to specify "working" mic. LOL
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? I have and am impressed by your organization and pride you have within your guild.
A little about yourself: I am a mother of three girls aged 8 months, 12 & 16 years of age, I work full time but have the luxury of being able to play most days while I work. While I do focus on the family while I'm at home, I am typically on after 8 PM (babies bedtime;)) and on weekends once I have the house in order. So the majority of my time is spent online during the week but if something is scheduled in the evenings and weekends I have a gamer husband who is very supportive. ;)

Otherwise I like to do dungeon crawls, fractuals and WvW as I'm working toward my legendary (who doesn't want a rainbow shooting bow I ask you? :P) and doing achievement completions (I'm kind of OCD about it to be honest).

So that's it! I hope you'll consider me for membership. :)

Sincerely,

Summer (Eno Trohs)
Eno Trohs - Level 80 Ranger
"Do not mistake kindness for weakness"
Eno Trohs
ZoS Member

Re: ZOS Application: Eno Trohs

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Hey. App looks good. contact officer in game. I'm online atm

Jadeite.4093
Alexzanedrea Jade
ZoS Member