Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Shanks Mcshiv

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Shanks Mcshiv

Postby Munk » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 pm

In-game name and level: Shanks Mcshiv
Timezone and times usually on: CET (currently GMT+2). I am on most days when the wifu doesn't mind me playing. Somewhat guaranteed to be on tues, thurs and fri at the moment.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE for the most part, will likely give WvW a try soon once I get closer to lvl 80. In previous mmo's my endgame has been mostly dungeons and raiding, so not entirely sure what I will be up to with GW2's endgame.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): None so far, generally no my thing.
Professions played in PvP: If I were to try it, most likely as thief or mesmer.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): So far have only managed to get a group together for AC. Though would like to try the others both in story and explorer mode. I do like making alts to try out the different prof play styles and have been trying to see what variance there is in the 3 faction questlines.
Professions played in PvE: Thief is main, engi and mesmer are my other alts. Did just start a necro to see what that is like.
Crafts and their levels: Need to invest some time in this, but jewelling is at 153, Huntsman at 124, cooking 80...
Previous Guilds: Severance (EU) in GW2, Sohprosyne in WoW and Rift.
Reason for leaving previous guild: Pretty much dead in the water. Most players have become inactive.
Why you want to join: Looking for an active crowd with the hope to experience the dungeon content. I have a couple friends already in the guild who said to apply; Eyes and Lem.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Just checked at time of writing, about 270 hours so far.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes, yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes, yes.
A little about yourself: IRL BFF with Eyes... :P British currently living in Berlin with the wifu and the Beagle (Montgomery). Working as a dev lead at a smallish games studio in Berlin. Started playing GW1 when it came and loved it. Moved over to WoW for a few years startin in BC and played through Wrath and Cataclysm before calling it a day. Played Rift for some time too though didnt want to keep up the subscription for it. In general I guess I play a lot of games and tend to have a huge backlog of games waiting to be played. I enjoy raiding and dungeoning though I guess I am not hardcore. Only ever go in for pvp when it suits me. Well, if you have more questions feel free to give me a shout :D
Munk

Re: ZoS Application - Shanks Mcshiv

Postby Eyesiah » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah, BFF <hugs>

And don't listen to Munk, he loves the pvp. pew pew!
Eyesiah

Postby seabass » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm

invited
seabass
Arch Officer

Postby odinkranz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:27 am

Small game studio? Like what Exozet games? Team6? eelusion?
*The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood. -Buddha*
odinkranz
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS