Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application- The Col Sanders

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application- The Col Sanders

Postby The Col Sanders » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 am

In-game name and level: The Col Sanders Level 80 Thief, Kaww Kaww Level 80 Ranger
Timezone and times usually on: Eastern Standard, between 4PM-3AM atleast 5-6 times a day
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): All, primarily PvE and WvW o
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 786 kills in wvw, just recently started to pvp
Professions played in PvP: Ranger, Thief
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Full set of CoF great+ WvW and Mystic gear on my ranger, as well as an almost full set of dungeon gear and weapons on my thief, both at over 70% map complete and over 1600 achievement points
Professions played in PvE: Thief, Ranger
Crafts and their levels: 400 weapon smithing, 220 armor smithing
Previous Guilds: SoD
Reason for leaving previous guild: Self made with a small group of friends that became inactive.
Why you want to join: Enjoying Guild Wars 2 with a dedicated and active group of friends that participate in dungeons, group events, pvp, and farming. Pretty much to enhance my game play while meeting awesome people who play the same awesome game.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): I lost count after the first level 80 lol
Do you have vent and a working mic?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? yes
A little about yourself: I'm a business law major at the University of South Florida that games in my down time. I'm real laid back and just like to game and study while I'm in school. I play Counter-Strike:G.O. as well but not as dedicated as I am to Guild Wars 2. I used to play Guild Wars back in the day, but that was before I got really into PC gaming. Thanks for the opportunity!
The Col Sanders

Re: ZoS Application- The Col Sanders

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:12 am

invited.
Alexzanedrea Jade
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS