Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Ramsur

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Ramsur

Postby TheRam » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:14 pm

In-game name and level: Ramsur 61
Timezone and times usually on: central standard time, i am on is very random because work schedules me randomly. i go to school Tuesdays and Thursdays but that may change next semester. more often later in the day than sooner.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.):I do PVE mostly and WvW, i enjoy PVP as-well but don't play religiously
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): PVP rank 5
Professions played in PvP: Guardian, Mesmer, Engineer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):I could stretch a long list of accomplishments if i were to include what i did during my WoW days. but as for GW2 just someof the basic dungeons so far and fractals lvl 1
Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Mesmer, Engineer, Thief, Elementalist
Crafts and their levels: weaponsmithing 29 armorsmithing 49
Previous Guilds: Vici
Reason for leaving previous guild: most of the time no one seemed to be online, seemed a little too pvp based for me, and i like to talk to people,there wasn't a vent channel or anything like that
Why you want to join:This guild seemed to have the best culture behind it, i like that. i want to be able to make some new friends in this game like i have in others. where i can chat and fight beside them.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 157 hrs
Do you have vent and a working mic?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? yes
A little about yourself: My online friends call me TheRam or Ram mainly because my main character back in WoW had Ram in the first part of his name, so Ive decided to keep that trend. i live in Alexander AR. work at a best buy. im going to Pulaski technical college for a degree in Computer Information Science. 19 years old and i own my own home. i love talking to people and playing games.
TheRam

Re: ZoS Application - Ramsur

Postby Jay » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:11 am

Contact an officer ingame
Jay
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS