Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Ren Felix

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Ren Felix

Postby Warm in Winter » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 am

In-game name and level: Ren Felix level 80
Timezone and times usually on: Almost Always
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE mainly (done almost all the dungeons), but done some sPvP (have champion slayer), have done some wvw, but have yet to find a group I like running with (not into zerging, prefer more tactical game-play). I'm also really into achievement points (2764 atm)
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Highest title is Champion Slayer - close to getting Champion Shadow and Champion Illusionist (Would like to find a nice tourney team)
Professions played in PvP: Mesmer, Thief, Engineer, and Elementalist
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I've run every single dungeon (3 runs away from dungeon master, the buggy arah paths mainly)
Professions played in PvE: Mesmer, Engineer, and Elementalist
Crafts and their levels: Only cooking is maxed - that is the next thing I'm working on
Previous Guilds: ToA
Reason for leaving previous guild: Inactivity
Why you want to join: A friend recommended it to me (Severen), and it sounds like it would match my play-style really well.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 637 -.-
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes
A little about yourself: I've graduated high school early so kind of in a limbo state atm (Guild wars 2 is filling that void quite nicely). I played WoW for 6 years was pretty accomplished in that (around 13k achiev points). I'm looking for a well-dedicated group of people to fully experience Guild Wars 2.
Warm in Winter

Re: ZoS Application - Ren Felix

Postby Severen Severen » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:25 am

i think you will find Felix a very accomplished player in all aspects of the game, and very mature for his age.
Severen Severen

Re: ZoS Application - Ren Felix

Postby geist Null » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:59 am

invited
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Return to Recruitment to ZoS