Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Smitry

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Smitry

Postby Smitry » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 pm

In-game name and level: Smitry lvl80
Timezone and times usually on: UTC/GMT +00, On every evening from 8pm for few hours (depending on rotation, see below), Every weekend several hours through the day.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): Mainly PvE, Some WvW (lack of opportunity to really play it, but highly enjoyable)
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 7 sPvP, mainly Mesmer, Guardian and Thief.
Professions played in PvP: mainly Mesmer (80), Guardian (80-main) and Thief (60 on the way to 80)
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 100% map completion, Completed around 50% of dungeons in story mode but haven't had the chance to play much exp mode yet. Master Crafter as well as several other titles, 50/50 and GWAMM in GW1. 1,872 anet points.
Professions played in PvE: Guardian (80-Main), Mesmer (80) , Thief (60), Warrior (32)
Crafts and their levels: Master Crafter - 8/8 professions at 400.
Previous Guilds:
Reason for leaving previous guild:
Why you want to join: I'm looking for active and friendly community to play with, try out more dungeons, events, WvW and dungeons, the Guild history looks impressive, would like to become an active part of it :)
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): GW1 since release, GW2 392 Hours.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes, I agree to the rules.
A little about yourself: I'm a 3rd year Medical student in TCD, Dublin , Ireland. Ive been playing GW1 since the day it came out and fell in love with the franchise since then :) As mentioned above my play hours depend heavily on my clinical rotations (month rotation-month lecture etc) and their time usages, so for heavy surgical rotations my online time may come down, also during exam periods game time is also reduced, but i still find time for at least an our a day.
Besides that im your typical gamer with interest in computer hardware and building systems. Feel free to ask any other questions :)
Smitry

Re: ZoS Application - Smitry

Postby geist Null » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm

invited
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Return to Recruitment to ZoS