Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Silent The Gray

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Silent The Gray

Postby Silent The Gray » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:09 am

In-game name and level: Baemen 80
Timezone and times usually on: Central Standard Time and a few hours each evening anywhere from 9 pm and later.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE mostly, a little PvP, and if I was able to get in a group then WvW is definitely a good possibility, I'd love to try out every nook and cranny of each style.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I've won 25 pvp matches on my guardian, I'm really liking my thief in pvp as well though.
Professions played in PvP: Guardian & Thief
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Been There, Done That| 100% Map| I have tried a few dungeons, they are purely for fun as far as I can tell, I don't see the rewards being rewarding enough to farm them, but they are great fun to do with a group.
Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Thief, Ele, & Mesmer
Crafts and their levels: Armorsmith: 400|Jeweler: 400|Chef: 400 <-- the only 3 worth mentioning as the others I haven't worked on too much
Previous Guilds:
Reason for leaving previous guild:
Why you want to join: I would like to join to get connected with an active and friendly community that is driven to do every aspect of the game. Secondly I would like to find a group of people that I can do pvp with and learn from this group how to pvp more effectively as I am not as skilled in it as I would like to be.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 385 hours
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes to each
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? I have and I agree
A little about yourself: I work in IT full time and will be taking some more classes here shortly. I love to learn about computers and talk nerd, feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
Silent The Gray

Re: ZoS Application - Silent The Gray

Postby Jay » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:50 am

Welcome back.
Jay
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS