Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS application

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS application

Postby TheButterman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 am

Greetings,

The War of the Guilds, Second Addition, sees many guilds come and go. I would like to see my name amongst the greats of the Northern Shiverpeaks. ZoS first caught my attention through the countless hours of WvW I have played. Many times I have joined a ZoS group to complete objectives, take control points, and obliterate the enemy. The amount of skill and charisma shown by ZoS was attractive, to say in the least. I also have a good friend, who's main character goes by the name of Uriah Volpe, who is a ZoS member and has told me that ZoS is a perfect guild for the competitive player who's in for the enjoyment. I am an officer in another guild titled Lords of the Woot (Woot), which is a local guild in my home town. Though we are small, we are often on WvW, teaming up with ZoS and with FINE. I do think that ZoS would be the perfect Guild for me to excel in, as well as an area where I could be put to some use in large scale assaults against nearly impossible odds.

In-game name and level: Thebutterman, Elementalist 80/ Second is Siberious Tim, Guardian 69
Timezone and times usually on: Eastern, Most days after 2pm until 2am.
Style: PvE and WvW, mostly.
Professions played: Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Mesmer, Warrio,
Previous Guilds: Lords of the Woot
Reason for leaving previous guild: Still in (Woot) just want more gameplay with a larger Guild
Why you want to join: I would like to take part in large scale events with a skillful guild. I have already spent countless hours in GW2, and plan to spend much more.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Downloading Vent now, and yes I do have a working mic.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes.
A little about yourself: I am a Florida resident who is a brass musician and reptile breeder. I have played video games for many years and am currently collecting Nintendo counsels. I play PC about 98% of the time, though. I have read into the GW Lore and am familiar with most elements in the game. I am a college student majoring in History Education. I can give any more information upon request.

Cheers!
-TheButterman
TheButterman

Re: ZoS application

Postby Jay » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 am

Contact an officer ingame.
Jay
Arch Officer

Re: ZoS application Thedukes

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 pm

In-game name and level: thedukes and I am 80
Timezone and times usually on: about 2 to 3 hours a day
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PVE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): No PVP. not really my style
Professions played in PvP:
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):Just completed Aroha. All the dungeons I have done so far are in story mode.
Professions played in PvE:
Crafts and their levels: Armor Max and Cooking 396
Previous Guilds: No previous guild
Reason for leaving previous guild:
Why you want to join:I saw the guild playing together and this game not many people run together on this game like other RPG games. When I asked about the guild the person I was talking to was really friendly.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours):Couple weeks for this game but 8yrs worth of RPG games.
Do you have vent and a working mic?:Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes
A little about yourself: My name is Daniel and I live in Miami, FL and I am 31 years old. I have been playing RPG game for a little over 8 years, most of the time was on WOW. I am a family man and my wife also plays.

Postby geist Null » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 pm

inviting both
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Postby TheButterman » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 am

I got an invite. Thanks. :)
TheButterman

Return to Recruitment to ZoS