Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Eyes Redface

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Eyes Redface

Postby Eyesiah » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:14 pm

In-game name and level: Eyes Redface, level 64 Guardian
Timezone and times usually on: Central European time (GMT+2 at the moment). Usually on evenings my time, but that totally varies - can play any time. Right now i'm probably playing about 2-3 times a week - guess i'm fairly casual
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): Bit of everything :) But the thing I really like is WvW. It'll probably be my 'endgame', as it were. But I do like a good dungeon run.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Right now spvp i'm rank 2.
Professions played in PvP: In gw2 i'm mostly on with my guardian, but like a mesmer for spvp.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I've only run the first dungeon so far :( Hoping to do more though...
Professions played in PvE: My alts are a mesmer and ranger, but they're only level 20-ish.
Crafts and their levels: around 250-300 in jewelcrafting, armorsmithing and cooking
Previous Guilds: Been in Severance, an EU guild for gw2 and a bit in Rift. Way back in the past I was fairly active in Clan Bearhawk in Ultima Online/europa, a fairly large guild that mostly took in newbies :) I even ran events, wow that was a long time ago...
Reason for leaving previous guild: Severance seem to have gone pretty inactive unfortunately :(
Why you want to join: Looking for an active guild, and my friend Lemi Winks was in ZoS in gw1 and recently rejoined you. He suggested I apply :)
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): probably clocked about 80 hours so far...
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yup!
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yup!
A little about yourself: So I'm a 29 year old Brit living in Berlin, working as a computer game programmer for a small company called Zeroscale. You might've played Demolition inc! I've known Lemiwinks for years irl and have played MMOs with him since Ultima Online. I really loved RvR in DaoC though, and also really enjoyed the pve and story of GW1, so I'm rather loving GW2 so far. I'm a fairly casual player, but hopefully not too terrible. But yeah, as I mentioned above I'd like a guild that has players who like to play together, and Lemi suggested I try to join you lovely people. See you in game!
Eyesiah

Re: ZoS Application - Eyes Redface

Postby Lem » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 pm

I know Eyes IRL

don't let him in he is ginger!

:)

Actually I have known him for like nearly 20 years, that's pretty scary
Lemi Winks
Lem
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS