Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZOS Application: Severen Severen

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZOS Application: Severen Severen

Postby severen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Severen Severen; lvl80 War 400 Armoursmith
Pascchen Daele; lvl64 Mes 389 Jeweler
and one of each class in starter areas.

Timezone and times usually on: EST (GMT -5). In game daily from 11pm-3amish.

Style: Like to go hardcore teams, primary focus is PVE from GW1 but interested in all of GW2 content. I generally enjoy playing with at least a buddy, but so far 90% has been solo. I prefer not to Pug unless I must. Find Zerg's a bit of a cheap thrill to get your 100%. Would be very interested is hardcore Dungeon teams.

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): just enough monthly WvW to get my monthy achievement, so maybe 3hrs? Interested in joining all WvW guild activities. sPvP too! Did about 4 months in a GvG guild in GW1 as War/2nd caller.

Professions played in PvP: Just my War a little in GW2. Played most of everything in AB if that counts as pvp in GW1.

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Only done about 5 dungeons in the various modes so far. From GW1 I am a 50/50 Gwamm with a full account reroll on all elite areas and HM dungeons. (max Rep titles on each)

Professions played in PvE: Warrior lvl80; Mesmer lvl65; Thief lvl12; and one of each class.

Crafts and their levels: 400 Armoursmith; 390ish Jeweler

Previous Guilds: GW2 [Pig] GW1 [Koss] [ToA]

Reason for leaving previous guild: I am starting to get the know the Pigs, nice grp, but most players either play solo or with set grps of friends so I dont get much of an opportunity to play in teams or do dungeons with Guildies.

Why you want to join: I am looking for an active grp during my login hrs for Dungeons, WvW, and w/e people want to do. Looking to make more friends on this server as I plan to be playing for the long haul. I am looking for a Guild with some internal organization and officers that put teams together whenever they log in. I am looking for a guild with a solid connection to GW1.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Everyday for at least 4hrs since 3-day headstart.

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and yes.

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes

A little about yourself: I am a self-sufficient pver who enjoys playing through content and taking on challenges. I was an officer in some highend guilds in GW1, so I know how to behave myself and be a good member. I dont like exploits or cherry picking through content, but I am a big fan of efficiency. I have not quite got the theory crafting down yet for dps vs dot vs defence, but I have been able to get thru the game just fine with my War and Mesmer.

I don't know if I will be a good fit for ZoS, but I like what I see and I have seen your guild out and about while I was getting my 100% zone completion, so it seems like some of you are nite owls or live in Australia:)

I will keep my membership with [Pig], but intend to make this my prime guild as things work themselves out, should I get an invite. I dont like drama and believe Guilds should keep their standards high.
severen

Re: ZOS Application: Severen Severen

Postby Jay » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Contact an officer ingame.
Jay
Arch Officer

Postby odinkranz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 am

Your mesmer name is familiar to me. And yes, some of the members are Australian and some non-Aussies living on the same side of the planet. 8)
*The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood. -Buddha*
odinkranz
ZoS Member

Postby Lacky » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Australian born and bred FTW, baby!
Lacky
ZoS Member

Postby severen » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:23 pm

From Canada, in fact, and an eternal night owl. Thank you for the invite, I am excited to play more WvWvW with ZoS Squads, and after making some loose plans with others on Vent, Dungeon Crawling! You seem like a great grp of people and made me feel welcome right away. I am looking forward to upping my game for WvWvW and finding some solid builds that suit my play style on War and Mesmer.

Cya Ingame!
severen

Postby geist Null » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:04 pm

invited
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Return to Recruitment to ZoS