Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Recruitment to ZoS

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Recruitment to ZoS

Postby Chuck » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Hello I am looking for an invite into Zealots I am an old GW1 player currently playing GW2 I am currently in the guild PIG but they play mostly during US prime time hours where as I play mainly during Euro hours. My main character name is Chuck Rat and can usually be found in WvW but have been doing storyline PVE lately

Previous guild wars 1 experience http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=deta ... QcQQAAAAAA character name Tir Abbub Kcuhc

in game gw2 name Chuck Rat level 66 ele crafting 25 (havent played with it too much and its under tailoring) total points under achievements states 696

style is all around player mostly WvW but doing PVE lately also planning an attack before i go into battle trying not to lead with my face first :D

Professions played in PVE are all professions from GW1 along in PVP in GW2 mesmer ele ranger

Previous guilds Lords of the Dead [LotD](while under NDA) Boon Control [BOON](also while under NDA) Hamstorm Nation [PIG] reason for leaving these guilds altho I still currently with PIG are mostly timezone differences and tired of playing solo. And 2 of the other guilds are on different servers.

Wanting to join 1 I have played with some of your people in the past and you this guild is on the same server as I am. Also most of the people i have played with in the past are not on when I am.

My GW1 account has over 10K hours in it and play time in GW2 post release is 78 hours.

i have a working vent and mic

I have read and agreed with the rules

I am 33 years of age (i know old) and am a locomotive engineer. I work mostly at nights and do gaming in the day times. My gaming time gets cut short on the weekends due to having 3 kids and sports events.
Chuck
ZoS Member

Re: Recruitment to ZoS

Postby Jay » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Contact an officer ingame
Jay
Arch Officer

Postby seabass » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 am

invited

Welcome to the guild Chuck
seabass
Arch Officer

Postby Chuo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Welcome, Chuck! Good to game with you again!

I've known Chuck for several years from Guild Wars!
Chuo

Postby odinkranz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 am

Hmm.. Chuck and Chuo...C&C? :lol:
*The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood. -Buddha*
odinkranz
ZoS Member

Postby Chuck » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Thanks and nice to see the website working again
Chuck
ZoS Member