Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application-Nightmare Liver-

Post any changes, ideas, or anything that concerns the Forums here.

ZoS Application-Nightmare Liver-

Postby Nightmare liver » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:01 am

Age-17, 18 March 27th
Time Zone And Times Usualy on-Mountain Standard Time, 4p.m-8p.m Weekdays, 1p.m-1a.m Weekends
Style-I PvE Mostly But I Have Been Getting In Into PvP
Campaigns Owned-All
PvP Experiances-TA With XoO-Zen of Onslught, Close to Glad.1, Zaishen r1
Professions Played In PvE-Healer,Necro.
PvE Experiances-I Have Beaten All Campaigns At Least 4 Times, I Have Alot of Titles Nothing Major On My Current Account, 60% cantha,r2 Pioneer of the north,Seeker of Wisdom,R6 Deldimor, Near r5 on everyone else, On My Old Account-Wich I Gave Up When I Quit- Had Max Sunspear, Light Bringer, Deldrimor, Cantha Explorer, Elona Explorer, Treasure Hunter.
Professions Played In PvE-Necromancer,Monk,Assassin,Ranger,Warrior,Ritualist so/so
Previous Guilds-XoO-Xen Of Onslaught,SOHK-School Of Hard Knocks(UWSC Based Guild), Many Smaller Guilds That I helped Get Going,CDH-Cranky Dead Heads.
Reason For Leaving Current Guild-There Not Doing Much Of Antyhing I Helped It Get Going, Everyone There Is Nice But Guild Doesnt Do Anything
Why You Want To Join-I Was PvPing With One Of Your Members, Asked About You He said It Was a Good, Active, Advanced Guild That PvPs and PvEs
How Long Have You Been Playing The Game-3 Years
Do You Have Vent. And A Working Mic.-Yes I Have Vent., New Mic. That Im Working The Kinks Out Of.
Have You Read And Agree With Our Rules?-Yes
A Little About Your Self-I'm A Juinor In High School, I BMX-Hope To Go Pro Some Day- I Plsy FootBall and I am A Very Active GuildWars Player, And Very Active Out Side.
Thanks For Reading
Live Free Or Die Hard
Nightmare liver

Return to Forums