Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application- I Heal For Ectos :)

Post any changes, ideas, or anything that concerns the Forums here.

ZoS Application- I Heal For Ectos :)

Postby HealFoEctos:D » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:41 pm

In-game Name: I Heal For Ectos- many people may know me by Vial Of Crunk Juice, Satans Runner, or Legendary Skills :P

Timezone and times usually on:
Style (PvP, PvE Etc.): Florida time zone xD, Afternoon mostly for like 8 hours :P, I mostly Pve but I do HA and I led a silver trim guild so we did GvG then

Campaigns Owned: All

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): R2 almost 3 KoaBD, R5 Hero (mostly working on titles and powerselling) I'm always helping people when they need it because I've beaten the games so I usualy dont do much but sit in kama. :P

Professions played in PvP: Ele, Ranger, Monk, Derv, and Mesmer

PvE Experience (accomplishments, campaigns finished, etc.): Protector & Guardian in each campaign, working on vanq, skill hunter and carto

Professions played in PvE: Monk, War, Ele, sometimes Derv

Previous Guilds: [Lawl], [aa], [伞回伞], [eF], [DF], [xD], and a few others

Reason for leaving current guild: Got tired of leading it and having people pming me for invites.

Why you want to join: You guys sound fun, I have lots of friends in it including: Leet Noobified, Teal Dawn, Elite Starchild, Xo Twinblade, Wasabi Helena, Sack and some others. I always hang out with some of you guys in kama mostly Leet Noobified, Xo Twinblade, and Starchild. I feel I could be a nice addition to the guild and start some HA groups and do some elite areas and stuff. Most importantly I like to have fun :D

How long have you been playing the game?: about 2-1/2 maybe 3 years

Do you have vent and a working mic?:yepp

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes

A little about yourself: I live in Florida, I like to fish, surf, skim, gator hunting ^^, play GW, football, golf, and swim
HealFoEctos:D

Re: ZoS Application- I Heal For Ectos :)

Postby Jonas » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:53 pm

HealFoEctos:D wrote: gator hunting ^^

That's brave
Jonas

Return to Forums