Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

My Guild Application

Post any changes, ideas, or anything that concerns the Forums here.

My Guild Application

Postby Storm Shadow » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Hey Guys in ZoS This is my Application Form to Join your guild :D ::

Ingame Name:Stormwind The Great
Interests: I love to do Heroes Ascent and am currently coming close to R7
I also Love to GvG and have had some top 200 exp. My top profs are War/Para/Ele/Nec/rit. I do also enjoy helping players through things in pve and having fun.

I am Very active and have Vent+Mic and love a good chat.Overall im a freindly player that enjoys pvp and having fun.I Would like to join ZoS very much and i hope u will consider me,Thanks very much

Storm Shadow
Storm Shadow

Postby Storm Shadow » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Sorry if this was a little brief im in a bit of a rush plz feel free to contact me ingame for any info u need to know :arrow:

Storm Shadow
Believe in Youself and anything is Possible
Storm Shadow

Postby Pae » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:33 am

You're looking for Recruitment to ZoS.
Pae
A Gecko

My Appilcation

Postby I I Ancient I I » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:59 pm

In-game Name: I I Ancient I I is my main char
Timezone and times usually on: London and pretty much all the time
Style (PvP, PvE Etc.): Main Pve but enjoy some pvp
Campaigns Owned: All 4
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Some experience mainly AB
Professions played in PvP:Ranger,Warrior,Assasin
PvE Experience (accomplishments, campaigns finished, etc.): All 3 about 2 and a bit years experince, complted all campaigns on all chars. All max armour and weapons and nearly have all towns and outposts.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Assasin, Devish, Paragon, Monk
Previous Guilds: NF but time to move on but at NF for a year now since it started running.
Reason for leaving current guild: Feel need to find a guild that had more assocsation with more of the members.
Why you want to join: I would like to join to have a maturer gamestyle with great fun and have all the aspects of a great going guild, I also want to join because im active alot, and the guild im currently is very active.
How long have you been playing the game?: Started a couple of days the game came out in the UK so about 2 and something years
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yeahh both a mic and vent are all on my PC.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes
A little about yourself: Well my real name is Ryan and I always asked to be called by my real name rather than my char name (sounds more friendly ) I am a Lighting and Sound engineer from london who alot of the time works at home which means i am able to be very active on Guild Wars, I enjoy all kind of sports, I was hit with cancer at the age of 16 and only very recently beat it and carried on with my life , I am very trusting as you probably can tell and and I get along with everyone in game and out of game.
PM me in game if you wish it that i join or if you just want to chat . Thanks for consdering my application.
Yours,
I I Ancient I I but you call call me Ryan

Return to Forums