Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Roushii>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Roushii>

Postby MasterRoshi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:16 am

Account name (with #'s): Blackhawk.9736
In-game name and level: Roushii, level 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Central Time Zone, usually play evenings and weekends now (getting back into the game and starting to put more hours into catching up with the expansions)
Your age: 26

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise)
261 hours, 150hrs on Roushii (A good majority of which was with ZoS back in 2013)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I play all 3, I mained WvW on Roushii until I joined ZoS in 2013 and started to complete storylines and do guild WP runs on my alts, etc. Lots of jumping puzzles back in the day with guildies too!
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 8 PvP. Mild experience learning proper strategy and specs for various situations and groups.
Professions played in PvP: Warrior, Mesmer, Thief
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): Completed all dungeons and basically speed-ran them with Godd many times when I was part of the guild. Started fractals and began grinding up resilience just before I took a break from the game. Have done some of the raids, and have done a good amount of the world meta events especially remember doing Tequatl quite frequently! I also have all the original game WPs and most of the POI's as well as Vistas. Completed many of the tougher jumping puzzles and helped out with guild WP runs back in the day as well.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Mesmer, Thief, Guardian, Ranger
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 87, played as commander eventually, and also sub group leader when not a commander for break-off groups to disrupt enemy zergs. I mained WvW on this character most of the time until I joined the ZoS guild groups for dungeon runs and fractals to farm currency for gear.
Professions played in WvW: Warrior, Mesmer, Thief

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Zealots of Shiverpeak
Reason for leaving previous guild: Took a break from GW2 due to college, and was offline for too long which got me rightfully kicked.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?:
I want to rejoin because I thoroughly enjoyed the people I got to play with last time like Godd and a couple others who really helped me grasp the game and were a great joy to group with, hangout in game with, and make some fun progress with. Everyone was friendly and made the experience in game that much better especially for someone who typically plays solo.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes, and currently using a Blue Yeti Mic
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself:
My name is Joseph IRL. Finally graduated from college and have time to jump back into GW2. I work a full time job (which is about half the hours I spent on college classes and homework weekly). I play tons of games, but also try to balance that with staying active when not gaming or at work with things like Kickboxing and Rock Climbing. Recently got myself a pure Maine Coon kitten who has turned into a majestic beast haha. I initially joined GW2 on launch with some friends who played the original GW. We stopped after a little while, and I was the only one to jump back into the game a year or two later. I dumped in almost 300hrs and many of them were with the ZoS crew which made end game and leveling alts a blast! I've been looking for a solid game to dump my time into instead of hopping from game to game and after taking a look at GW2 now that I have plenty of time for an MMORPG again it seems like the best one out there in terms of graphics, gameplay, soundtrack (Jeremy Soule is epic), and connected story. I look forward to starting this process of getting back into ZoS, and GW2 as a whole. The new expansions look awesome and I've already been relearning all my characters and reading up on patch notes and specs as some light prep for rejoining the guild so I'm not a complete noob.

Thank you for taking the time to look over this application! I look forward to talking with someone and hopefully hopping back into the guild soon ^_^
MasterRoshi

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Roushii>

Postby Yossarian » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Please contact an Officer in game!
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Roushii>

Postby Sharkey » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:44 am

Invited!
art done by pejntboks
Sharkey
ZoS Officer