Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Application for Rahkkoon

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Application for Rahkkoon

Postby Beelady » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:30 am

Hello all :D
I'm Rahkkoon, level 80 Engineer. Real name is Sophie but most people call me B. I'm in Canada so my time zone is Eastern. Although my work has me work all kinds of strange hours so I may be online at different times.
I play a lot, pretty much the whole day on my days off and a couple of hours after or before work. Been playing GW2 for about 2 weeks (161hours), doing mostly map completions, crafting and getting my mounts. I despise PvP so I'm not likely to participate in that XD! I haven't tried Dungeons in GW2 so far, I'm used to the system in World of Warcraft or Rift, so I don't know how it is in GW2. But I would love to try it out.
I do have TeamSpeak but I'm a very shy/awkward talker. Plus I can't talk too loud when my boyfriend is sleeping so after a certain time I won't be able to talk. I do like my solo time but I also like the company of others at times, and also I love helping out. ZoS seems to be a friendly, casual, helpful guild so that is one reason why I would like to join. I have to leave my old guild because I am the only one active in it. It tends to be quite lonely at times. When I say "helpful" I'm not saying I'll be asking for gold and gear XD. I'll just like to have friendly advices from experienced people to help me figure this game out a little bit more.
I agree with the rules, there will be no problem from me. I'm not an obscene/rude person in nature and I wouldn't want to be in a guild with this sort of people. But if I may be able to stay out of TS unless in a group or Fractal, I would appreciate. Like I said, I'm super shy (at least at the beginning) and hellah stressed when too many people at talking. If that is a problem, I completely understand.
I don't want to make this message too long, so if there are any questions I can answer, I'd be glad to :)
Thank you!
:D
Beelady

Re: Application for Rahkkoon

Postby Mist » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi B!
Thank you for applying to ZoS!
I completely understand your nervousness about joining TS for chat! English isn't my first language and when I had my interview I was so nervous! But the interviewing officers were so nice, they helped me getting my personality across! Participation in TS isn't mandatory as a daily practice, but it's needed during big guild events (like guild missions or world bosses and such) to help coordinate, and make it easier to achieve success. During these occasions you'll be requested to join TS, but mostly to listen. Other than that, past the interview, it's your call to join TS or not! Do it at your own time.

If you don't mind, there are a few questions not answered in your first post, would you please complete it for us?

Account name (that thing that says YOURNAME.####, you can see it in your friends panel)
Your age in RL (we are a mature guild, so you need to be 16+ in order to join)
Your homeserver (it says in your character selection screen, mine is Northern Shiverpeaks, but there are many)

We'll be waiting for your reply and an officer will direct you to what to do afterwards! :D
Mist
ZoS Member

Postby Beelady » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello!
Sorry for missing a couple of questions!
My account name is Beelady.2716. I'm 37 years old and my home server is Tarnished Coast.
I would certainly join TeamSpeak once in a while after I'm more comfortable with people online, that is for sure but yeah...I'm a shy bunny :D But of course I would join for guild events. Coordination is key! :D I used to do raids and dungeons as a healer in other MMO's like World of Warcraft, Rift, Tera Online, Star Wars Old Republic, but they kind of all have the same system with a main tank and main healer. Although Rift also had a Support class which I loved very much. Anyway, I do not know how it is in GW2 but I would love to find it out. I did a bunch of events already like bounties and legendary bosses and the likes which I enjoyed. It was interesting.
Anyhoo, if there is anything else I can answer, let me know! :)
Beelady

Postby Mist » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Thank you for your reply, B!
All you need to do now is contact an Officer in game!
Mist
ZoS Member

Postby Beelady » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 am

Will do so! Thank you!
Beelady

Postby Luna Moth » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Invited!
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS