Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Torjuro

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Torjuro

Postby Tojuro » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Account name (with #'s): Nabata.4785
In-game name and level: Torjuro, level 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern Standard Time, mainly week days between 11 AM and about 8 PM, Fridays I might play later, and my play time on the weekends is erratic.
Your age: 23

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 127 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, open to anything except PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 7, but I don't know how that happened, as I tend to stay away from PvP in general.
Professions played in PvP: Not sure.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): I tend to play the Human areas, I have a few level 80s and I am starting to explore Maguuma. Most experience is in the Human zones levels 1-25, and Gendarren Fields.
Professions played in PvE: All but Mesmer and Guardian
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): None
Professions played in WvW: None

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): N/A
Reason for leaving previous guild: N/A
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Looking for a guild to play with, and GWJ recommended I come here.
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes, though one is dying, and my backup mic is a bit quiet.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes.
A little about yourself: I am 23, and have been playing MMOs since about the time I hit first grade (2001). In Asheron's Call I learned enough about the dungeon for the Obsidian Dagger that I would help organize and coordinate groups, I have raided in a couple MMOs, mainly Asheron's Call and World of Warcraft. I am in school currently, studying history online. I am also a fan of table top games and am currently running a Pathfinder Campaign, and am involved in a 4E DnD campaign. I tend to play in bursts of a few hours at a time, though that will be affected by school workload.
Tojuro

Re: ZoS Application - Tojuro

Postby Yossarian » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Please contact an Officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: ZoS Application - Torjuro

Postby Plauge of Fsuber » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Invited!
-Don't question my methods, just marvel at the results-
Plauge of Fsuber
ZoS Officer