Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Amazing character artwork by an amazing artist!

Post anything here that doesn't deal with Guild Wars.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Amazing character artwork by an amazing artist!

Postby Evanne » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:16 am

So because he is overly nice and generous, Sheep surprised me with this gorgeous character artwork of Vivian for my birthday/graduation. It was done by the artist jyl/duckgirl, and she is absolutely phenomenal. She does a lot of GW2 character commissions and they are all stellar. My favorite thing about her artwork is that it's all pretty simple with no crazy backgrounds, but she has such an amazing understanding of light and how to use it. I have of course always found Vivian pretty, but she just looks daggum fantastic in this image. Definitely go check out jyl/duckgirl if you want character art like this, or to just marvel at her talent!

The lovely image is in the spoiler tag because it is huge. I wanted people to see the awesome art at full resolution but I also wanted you to be prepared rather than being surprised by the huge image!

Spoiler:
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Re: Amazing character artwork by an amazing artist!

Postby Oso Minar » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Holy smokes, that's fantastic!
Love,
TROMP
Oso Minar
ZoS Member

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Jyl is an absolute pro, working with her was great. Highly recommend her to anyone.
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Postby SeraWinter » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:35 pm

That is beautiful!!!
Seraphina Eirwen (Tempest) - Aryia Lakayrie (Chrono) - Sharaie Winter (Warrior) - Lilith Aiobh (Thief) - Alkayia Winter (Healer - Druid) - Quinn Hael (Condi - Druid) - Aserahya (Revenant) - Cirawen Winter (Dragonhunter) - Asyhai Rin (Necromancer) - Seriamente (Engineer)
SeraWinter
ZoS Member

Return to Off topic