Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

What games do you play?

Post anything here that doesn't deal with Guild Wars.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

What games do you play?

Postby Traeherne » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Greetings all, i was going to make a thread about battlefield 4 but then i thought it would be better if i make it a bit more general as i play at least 3 games as my main ones.

Anyways let me know what games do you play and maybe we can play together as well just like in GW2.

In my case i play:

-Battlefield 4. (FPS) - Name: Ricardoy26
-Guild Wars 2 (MMORPG) - Name: Lady Erikita.
-Stronghold Kingdoms (Strategy MMORTS) - Name: Locarius.

Also i will make a new League of Legends account for NA server, as i transfer the one i had there to another server and it was quite a mistake lol.So if anyone is planning to play LoL from time to time we could lvl up together.

Anyways feel free to tell me what games do you play :3
Traeherne (Necromancer) -- Lady Erikita (Guardian) -- Bubbles Utonium (Mesmer) -- Althea Thackery (Warrior) -- Sylvia Aisda (Elementalist) -- Joraneir (Ranger)
Traeherne
ZoS Member

Re: What games do you play?

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:26 pm

It seems i have found myself playing D&D this past week. Have you ever tried?
Jay
Arch Officer

Postby Traeherne » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Jay wrote:It seems i have found myself playing D&D this past week. Have you ever tried?

I think i donwloaded that game on steam but i never really got into it. I dont tend to play multiple games of the same genre once i found one good.
Traeherne (Necromancer) -- Lady Erikita (Guardian) -- Bubbles Utonium (Mesmer) -- Althea Thackery (Warrior) -- Sylvia Aisda (Elementalist) -- Joraneir (Ranger)
Traeherne
ZoS Member

Postby Khalahnah » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Steam (PC):
Call Of Duty Ghosts {fps}
Counter Strike: Source {fps}
Garry's Mod (not in a long time) {fps-ish}
Left 4 Dead {fps}
Rift {mmorpg}
Team Fortress 2 {fps}

Outside of Steam {PC}:
Guild Wars 2 {mmorpg}
Guild Wars 1 {not in a long time} {mmorpg}
Titan Fall - Beta {fps} {I will be buying the game when it comes out.}
MineCraft
D&D {soon to be... Thanks Jay my wife officially won't talk to me now ;)}
Khalahnah

Postby The Col Sanders » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Battefield 4 (TheRealBasedG0d); Zero not an "o". Add me when ya can, lots of other ZoS that play as well.
The Col Sanders

Postby Lolziee » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Guild Wars 2: azerte.4365
Hearthstone: Lolzie
Terraria: azerte3 (steam)
Magicka
Spiral Knights
Schäde
Lolzie The Shadow
Lolzie Freheart
Lolziee

Postby Pugmannis » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:06 pm

Traeherne wrote:
Jay wrote:It seems i have found myself playing D&D this past week. Have you ever tried?

I think i donwloaded that game on steam but i never really got into it. I dont tend to play multiple games of the same genre once i found one good.

No no, not the avatar based DnD... "pen and paper" DnD...
Pugmannis
Arch Officer

Postby Orbital Shift » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Traeherne wrote:Greetings all, i was going to make a thread about battlefield 4 but then i thought it would be better if i make it a bit more general as i play at least 3 games as my main ones.

Anyways let me know what games do you play and maybe we can play together as well just like in GW2.

In my case i play:

-Battlefield 4. (FPS) - Name: Ricardoy26
-Guild Wars 2 (MMORPG) - Name: Lady Erikita.
-Stronghold Kingdoms (Strategy MMORTS) - Name: Locarius.

Also i will make a new League of Legends account for NA server, as i transfer the one i had there to another server and it was quite a mistake lol.So if anyone is planning to play LoL from time to time we could lvl up together.

Anyways feel free to tell me what games do you play :3

I haven't played LoL in a while (8 months?), but I have still have it installed. May give it another go. My name is buriedinice. Add me.
Orbital Shift

Postby Traeherne » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:22 pm

The Col Sanders wrote:Battefield 4 (TheRealBasedG0d); Zero not an "o". Add me when ya can, lots of other ZoS that play as well.

I just added you, really more people from ZoS play it? ..Oh well it would be cool if i can get to play together with you guys, quite a lot more fun with people than just randoms that never listen lol.

@Orbital: Will do as soon i log in to LoL. :)
Traeherne
ZoS Member

Postby Seishiro » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:31 am

Mostly been playing Minecraft and Diablo III(Seishiro#1749), hardcore! not playing a ton since my pc has been acting up again, lost my 70 HC Crusader in a rift due to a dc not long ago too lol. Really those are about all I can fit on my HDD atm since my 2nd one bricked haha. I need to play S2 of The Walking Dead sometime before to long also plan on getting TESO when I update my pc.
Seishiro

Postby The Col Sanders » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:39 pm

SlayOrDie#1989 on diablo 3 as well
The Col Sanders

Postby Alpha Bootis » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:33 am

Battlefield 4, GW2 and some occasional Diablo 3 (all Alpha Bootis or AlphaBootis) are the games that are sort of always installed and are the only multiplayer games I really do. Apart from that I have these stints with other games. I like racing a lot, in that catagory i'm currently playing Grid Autosport. Also big fan of single player story driven RPG's, especially the likes of Fallout and Mass Effect.
Alpha Bootis

Postby Traeherne » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:15 pm

I wanted to kind of "revive" the thread , so ok updating my games right now:

-Guild Wars 2.
-Battlefield 4 (would be interested into playing this with guildies if that chance happens)
-Diablo 3 (Hardcore as well)
-CS GO ranked

So yeah just let me know in game or by this if you are interested we could do it someday.
Traeherne
ZoS Member

Postby SeraWinter » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:30 am

Traeherne wrote:I wanted to kind of "revive" the thread , so ok updating my games right now:

-Guild Wars 2.
-Battlefield 4 (would be interested into playing this with guildies if that chance happens)
-CS GO ranked

So yeah just let me know in game or by this if you are interested we could do it someday.

My husband plays BF4 on PS4 if you play on that console. I'm sure he would love to play with a fellow guildie!

I personally play
- Guild Wars 2
- Minecraft (So many <33333 )

... Yeah... I'm boring.
Seraphina Eirwen (Tempest) - Aryia Lakayrie (Chrono) - Sharaie Winter (Warrior) - Lilith Aiobh (Thief) - Alkayia Winter (Healer - Druid) - Quinn Hael (Condi - Druid) - Aserahya (Revenant) - Cirawen Winter (Dragonhunter) - Asyhai Rin (Necromancer) - Seriamente (Engineer)
SeraWinter
ZoS Member

Postby Traeherne » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:29 am

SeraWinter wrote:
Traeherne wrote:I wanted to kind of "revive" the thread , so ok updating my games right now:

-Guild Wars 2.
-CS GO ranked

My husband plays BF4 on PS4 if you play on that console. I'm sure he would love to play with a fellow guildie!

I personally play
- Guild Wars 2
- Minecraft (So many <33333 )

... Yeah... I'm boring.

Hahaha not boring everybody has their likes, i personally couldnt play Minecraft just didnt like the aesthetic in particular. I like sandbox games at some extent but not that much to actually get them.
Traeherne
ZoS Member

Next

Return to Off topic