Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Light Templa

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Light Templa

Postby Roamy » Fri May 24, 2019 2:31 pm

Account name (with #'s): Roam.2807
In-game name and level: Light Templa (80) I have one of each prof at 80.
Timezone and usual play-times: GMT Evenings mainly
Your age: Too old

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Played GW1 from prophecies, and GW2 since it was released.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE mainly, but have done quite a bit of PvP in my time but not that much WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Tons of PvP experience back in GW1 days, less these days but still pretty decent I would say.
Professions played in PvP: Guardian or Thief
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): Done everything except raid.
Professions played in PvE: Guardian
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Not a ton, lots of Zergs in my time, I would like to do more.
Professions played in WvW: Anything mainlyThief

What is your home server?: Fort Aspenwood
Previous guild(s): [ZoS] :D currently in [Goon]
Reason for leaving previous guild: Haven't left.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I used to be in ZoS back in GW1 after I bumped into a ZoS member the other day I thought It would be cool to rejoin.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I think you guys use discord now which is perfect and yes I have a mic.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yep
A little about yourself: Like I said above I was in ZoS back in the day, probably 10 years ago or more. I used to be a big part of the GvG team when we started that up at the time. I recently bumped into a ZoS member and after chatting I was really interested in joining again.
I made this music video for the guild a long, long time ago, you might recognise people in the video: https://youtu.be/dg1fVfstBi8
These days I play a lot of Sim Racing games and Guild Wars 2 when I'm not doing that.
I am really happy to see ZoS is still going and I would love to talk to old friends.

Thanks
Roamy, Luke
Roamy

Re: [ZoS] Application - Light Templa

Postby Smokey » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:41 pm

Approved! Here's a link to our Discord server, please install if you don't already have it: https://discordapp.com/invite/V5psRtu

Seek out an officer in game for an interview.

Sorry for the delay in the response, we had some issues accessing the forms that where just recently resolved.
Smokey
ZoS Member

Postby jeremy untouchable » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:07 pm

I remember playing with you years ago...
jeremy untouchable

Postby Stanmir » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Is Roamy still in the guild btw?
Stanmir

Return to Recruitment to ZoS