Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Sckath

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Sckath

Postby Sckath » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Account name: Scratchpaw.1069
In-game name and level: Sckath - 144
Timezone and usual play-times: UTC +2 - I'm online almost daily from 7pm - 11pm
Your age: 26

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Currently at 950 hours.
Play-style(s): Almost exclusively PvE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): None
Professions played in PvP: /
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): Played since day 1 but took a few years of hiatus before coming back and focused on getting all the ascended gear so I can play more endgame content. Unlocked the Dungeon Master title way back.
Professions played in PvE: I main Daredevil/Deadeye, but I have all professions and most specializations at lvl 80 with at least exotic gear. Just focusing my main at the moment and putting all recources towards him.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Have joined the zerg a couple times but nothing significant.
Professions played in WvW: /

What is your home server?: Far Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Never really got involved in guilds.
Reason for leaving previous guild: /
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Heard about ZoS back in the Guild Wars 1 days. Always thought highly of this guild and really looking forward to become a part of this notorious guild!
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes, I am more of the 'listening' type tho.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I'm 26, male and from Belgium. I currently work in the automotive industry. Used to play Guild Wars 1 (3500 hours) so Guild Wars 2 was a natural next addition in the collection. I have been playing the game on and off since it always felt overwelming. I think I had too many chars I wanted to deck out, but I'm back at it since a couple of months, focusing on my main Daredevil/Deadeye by getting him ascended gear. I'm looking to share my ingame experiences with a like-minded group of people and ZoS seems just that!
Sckath

Re: [ZoS] Application - Sckath

Postby Yossarian » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Unfortunately, we are a NA server and Far Shiverpeaks is a EU server, so we wouldn't actually be able to play with you based on the way servers are set up. It's possible to get ANet support to change your server group, but you'd have to essentially leave behind people on the EU that you may be friends with. For now we have to decline, but if you decide to switch server groups, we can reevaluate your application at that time.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS