Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Someday Maybe

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Someday Maybe

Postby ccrazool » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:59 am

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Someday Maybe
Account name (with #'s): ccrazool.2905
In-game name and level: Someday Maybe, 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Pacific, 7-9pm
Your age: 43

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 514 hours 35 minutes over the past 2,154 days
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): None, really
Professions played in PvP: Guardian
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): Almost completed my Personal Story
Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Necromancer, Ranger
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): None, really
Professions played in WvW: None, really

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): ZoS! No really! I was part of the BotS merge way back when.
Reason for leaving previous guild: I stopped playing the game years ago
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: My best friend, Stigmata Reveille, is in your guild. I have candid, compromising pix of his GW1 monk trying to solo Maw the Mountain Heart for blackmail purposes if needed.
Have you fully read the application post?: I have.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I have a headset, and can get TS. Discord, too.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I do!
A little about yourself: I am very quiet, very meander-y. I was a GWAMM from GW1, and part of the GW2 beta test. I got a guardian to level 80, but quit playing before Living World season 1 was released. GW2 is pretty confusing to me sometimes, especially multiplayer content. I think I did Ascalon Catacombs once almost 6 years ago and I remember it being a mess of people dying all over the place. Family life says I can't be a hardcore raider these days (I have a lot of old WoW experience; tanked the Lich King in 10-man heroics, which was pretty great), but I wouldn't mind doing some dungeon/fractal/raid content someday. I'm going to finish my personal story and see what killing Zhaitan looks like someday, maybe. I'd like to finish a world completion too. I just don't know which profession I like best, so I'm just dabbling with short-term goals. I bought the two expansions and the two previous seasons, and I plan to do those someday, maybe. :-) Cheers!
ccrazool

Re: [ZoS] Application - Someday Maybe

Postby Stigmata Reveille » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 am

I was going to recommend Someday Maybe as a good candidate, but since he has black mail pictures....
Dude is Best People though so an officer should chat with him as soon as they can. Just never open a trade window with him while you are 55 tanking in the Under World, it is most assuredly a "Great Axe!"
Stigmata Reveille - "RNG is something created by Grenth to torment the followers of Dwayna!"
Stigmata Reveille
ZoS Member

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:23 am

Go ahead and download TS, contact an Officer, and we'll get you back in the guild!
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Postby Yossarian » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Invited!
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS