Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

beanstein

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

beanstein

Postby beanstein » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:12 pm

Account name (with #'s): beanstein.8634
In-game name and level:Dmarkis level 80
Timezone and usual play-times: CST weekdays after 4:30-11:00 pm (usually some time in there not my total play time) or some weekends
Your age: 16

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):all of the above but ranked- #1PvE #2PvP #3WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): i haven't tried it yet in this game
Professions played in PvP: N/A
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): I have played some but not a whole lot and i have run 1 dungeon with my friend in a random group
Professions played in PvE: Not sure what the question is asking, but if its what i think it is, it would be weaponsmithing and some sort of blacksmith (i don't remember the professions
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): None
Professions played in WvW: N/A

What is your home server?: sanctum of Rall
Previous guild(s):None
Reason for leaving previous guild:None
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: So that i can get a good feel for the game and hopefully play it more. also its nice to have a good community to play with. It also helps with finding groups
Have you fully read the application post?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:yes but my mic cuts out randomly some times
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I agree with the rules
A little about yourself:I am a general nice person that enjoys cooperation and doing things with friends aka the guild. I also do origami
beanstein

Re: beanstein

Postby Mist » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Thank you for your application, contact an officer in game as soon as you can :)
Mist
ZoS Member

Re: beanstein

Postby Mist » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Invited
Mist
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS